- Lead Engineer (Horticultural Systems)
- Head Grower - Kenya
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Head of Global Sales - Netherlands or Israel
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
Jaksa back on track to serve growth of Polish industry
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-23 Spinach ice cream: Made with leafy greens, olive oil and salt
- 2019-05-22 New double-ended lamps for plant growth
- 2019-05-21 WUR professor wants to make jeans from tomatoes
- 2019-05-21 New label for hydroponic grown living herbs
- 2019-05-17 South Korean mini bell peppers are creating new opportunities
- 2019-05-17 New Zealand: LeaderBrand Produce salads are a hit
- 2019-05-16 The Périgord strawberry is coming!
- 2019-05-16 "Compound of broccoli sprouts may restore brain chemistry imbalance linked to schizophrenia"
- 2019-05-16 Hottest commercially grown pepper begins imports into US
- 2019-05-13 Radiance, the new tomato in the medium TOV segment
- 2019-05-09 "Kenyan horticulture growers lose 50% produce due to poor post-harvest handling"
- 2019-05-07 Sweet, fragrant and crazy expensive
- 2019-05-06 "Perfect start to raspberry long cane production"
- 2019-05-01 Guinness Word Record for the longest strawberry cake in the world
- 2019-04-30 Space-saving square-round pots in new sizes and design
- 2019-04-30 New trend in branding tomatoes?
- 2019-04-29 New single serve ready-to-eat salads launched in Canada
- 2019-04-29 "Responding to feeling of guilt with fresh packs"
- 2019-04-25 Swedish horticulture company introduces pesto made of plant residues
- 2019-04-23 Spain: Are the Raf tomatoes we buy actually of that variety?