- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Almería a formidable competitor in fruit vegetable cultivation"
- Chinese retailer closes chain with opening 'largest plant factory in China'
- US (NV): Development starts at 1,000-acre cannabis farm
- Why Westlanders are proud of the Westland region
- The Soil Food Web for greenhouse production: bringing biology into the equation
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
RHP certification for AS Tootsi Turvas
Based on research and controls carried out by ECAS, the company meets the requirements as described in the RHP Product Certification Scheme. With the certification of AS Tootsi Turvas now in total 70 certified companies around the world have joined RHP, of which 25 companies have peat for horticulture in their assortment.
AS Tootsi Turvas is one of the biggest peat companies in Estonia. The company was founded in 1919 and is active with the extraction and processing of peat as well as packaging of peat products. The major part of the company´s sales comes from horticultural peat. During 2016 AS Tootsi Turvas exported horticultural peat to 15 countries. AS Tootsi Turvas is part of the Finnish company VAPO.
For more information:
2691 MG 's-Gravenzande
T: +31 (0)174 62 03 60
F: +31 (0)174 64 04 13
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-11 "Mars and Mull share similar soil"
- 2018-12-11 "Agriculture Bill will make biochar an even more attractive option to growers"
- 2018-12-04 Why water management stays hot
- 2018-11-12 Conference highlights role of plant substrates in modern horticulture
- 2018-11-12 "Mexican production increases every year"
- 2018-10-31 Ivory Coast, coconut substrate and a man on a mission
- 2018-10-16 Cotton wool mats used to grow microgreens
- 2018-10-09 BVB Substrates joins forces with Kekkilä
- 2018-10-08 "Producing more with less water and nutrients"
- 2018-10-04 "Better distribution of water throughout the day"
- 2018-10-03 “Enriched substrates make plants more resistant”
- 2018-10-03 "Seaweed could be key to lower nutrient and water use in horticulture"
- 2018-10-02 Grodan opens its first production facility in Russia
- 2018-09-27 "Wood fiber blends offer increased sustainability"
- 2018-09-26 Coir supplier celebrates 3 decades in business at CGC
- 2018-09-21 "Many suppliers can bring you coco, only a few can bring you a product consistent and uniform"
- 2018-09-19 "Brown Grow Quality Products Continues to Reach Customers"
- 2018-09-17 Australia: Coir waste management for hydroponics in berries
- 2018-09-12 UK: Summer’s drought spurs on efforts to reduce peat use
- 2018-08-30 Oboya receives several orders on substrates in China