- Assistant Manager - Perth, Tasmania
- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Berry Grower - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Top 5 -yesterday
- Humid autumn challenges propagators on lit tomato crops
- Israel: Taking away the hurdles for growers to start indoor vanilla orchid cultivation
- ‘It’s not as carbon-hungry’: UK’s largest sunlit vertical farm begins harvest
- Unmanned vertical farm in China: is this what the future looks like?
- Strawberry substrate production systems: a review by Omafra
Top 5 -last week
- "Transparent solar panels offer opportunities in energy transition"
- "Growing more quality with less, AgTech in hydroponics is part of the solution”
- "Philippines offer great potential for coco substrate market"
- Electricity for the people, heat for the plants
- 2.8M square feet glass farm in Lancaster, CA approved
Top 5 -last month
New insulation design prevents humidity related energy loss in heat storage
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-18 ‘RoboCrop’ could take over repetitive tasks on small-scale farms
- 2021-10-15 New mobile procurement platform simplifies online ordering and inventory management
- 2021-10-15 Ultrasonic battle against algae and micro-organisms into focus
- 2021-10-11 Sollum Technologies unveils new features for its Sun as a service cloud platform
- 2021-10-11 New line for mobile crop care trolleys
- 2021-10-11 Robot influences the role of the farmer and horticulturist
- 2021-10-06 Floating HDPE raft helps deep water culture growers
- 2021-10-05 "Capturing and repurposing transpiration is a key breaktrough in our CEA desgin"
- 2021-10-01 Ship will collect CO2 for greenhouses
- 2021-09-30 The IoT and why it matters to the horticulture industry
- 2021-09-30 Foodiverse recreating the production process from seed to table through virtual reality
- 2021-09-29 Adding a layer of light inside the greenhouse
- 2021-09-29 Is the fourth screen coming up?
- 2021-09-28 Could these AI robots replace farmers?
- 2021-09-24 Crossing platform for roof washer: not a fairy tale, but reality from The Netherlands
- 2021-09-23 AI technology gaining popularity in China
- 2021-09-23 Smart Technology will drive China’s $90 bln digital agricultural economy
- 2021-09-22 Analyzing historical data to improve crop performance
- 2021-09-21 Crate loading robot for fresh produce wins robotic and Automation award
- 2021-09-21 Who grows better: farmers or algorithms?