- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
Top 5 -last week
- First semi-closed greenhouse completed in Shanghai in late October
- "I used to sell millions of heads of lettuce a year; not anymore"
- The coupling of nanotechnology and luminescent films to optimize greenhouse light quality
- From war zone to award-winning coconut coir factory
- Water droplets smaller than a human hair
Top 5 -last month
- Using LED grow lights and less irrigation makes stronger plants
- "Deep Water Culture continues to give encouraging results"
- "Vertical farming won’t replace all greenhouse production, but it’s more a combination of all of them"
- Lettuce in a hydroponic system: 100% organic nutrients
- "Vertical farming is not the answer for all of humanity's woes"
New insulation design prevents humidity related energy loss in heat storage
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-19 A sustainable data-driven strategy for maximizing yields
- 2020-10-19 New Smart Freight system only ready to be rolled out from mid-December
- 2020-10-16 "Our goal is to make all our processes circular"
- 2020-10-16 "The fruit doesn't necessarily get much bigger but there is more fruit"
- 2020-10-15 UK: Innovative AgriFood Tech companies looking for investors
- 2020-10-15 Interpretation and evaluation of electrical lighting in plant factories
- 2020-10-15 Pylot is further expanding its software platform and introduces benchmarking
- 2020-10-15 Indicator species analysis: A useful tool for plant disease studies
- 2020-10-15 VEK Adviesgroep joins investment group Atrium Agri: adapting to changing horticultural industry
- 2020-10-14 Reversed osmosis in combination with Artificial Intelligence
- 2020-10-14 DesignLights Consortium seeks comments on draft updates to horticultural lighting technical requirements
- 2020-10-14 “Connecting digitally with our colleagues is our bread and butter”
- 2020-10-14 Concrete floors versus tables
- 2020-10-13 Apple net that avoids weather influences and stimulates colouring
- 2020-10-13 The lights are on in Switzerland
- 2020-10-12 Prevent diseases with UV-C rays
- 2020-10-12 Ecoation announces KENNIS Grower Assistant, a newly patented human+machine AI / IA platform
- 2020-10-12 New technology extracting clean carbon dioxide a win-win for greenhouse growers and the environment
- 2020-10-12 "The global population is growing faster than our food supply; innovation in lighting is part of the solution"
- 2020-10-09 Hoogendoorn Growth Management introduces 'biggest innovation yet'