- Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
- Tasmania is home to one of horticulture's hidden gems: hydroponic grown wasabi
- Precision steering for tomato crops thanks to stonewool products
- “We’ve developed tasty, high-yielding, TYLCV-resistant tomato varieties”
- "Local labour can only replace the experienced harvest workers to a limited extent"
- Vertical Farming Congress to be held in London
Top 5 -last week
- Houweling’s Tomatoes wins Ultra-Clima greenhouse court cases and is awarded first sub-licence
- Yesterday was a peculiar day in the horticultural world....
- First report of ToBRFV infecting sweet pepper in Italy
- At least 3 sources of ToBRFV in Dutch tomato cultivation
- Japanese autotech giant Denso invests in Certhon
Top 5 -last month
- Various ways of hydroponic growing in tropical climates
- "Risk of E. coli in hydroponic and aquaponic systems may be greater than once thought"
- Have a look at a container farm in India
- 'Blueberry used to be an extensive crop, but is becoming more and more intensive"
- Overview: Global impact of Corona virus on fresh produce markets
New insulation design prevents humidity related energy loss in heat storage
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-04-09 HoloLenses tested to help greenhouse suppliers working remote
- 2020-04-09 Advancing robotics in the Australian vegetable industry
- 2020-04-06 Dutch horticulture: regaining market leadership by using data
- 2020-04-06 University conducts wheat research using multi-tier room
- 2020-03-31 "For Russia, being self-sufficient is still on the agenda"
- 2020-03-27 "Indoor farming requires less cultivation expertise than greenhouse growing"
- 2020-03-27 Robotic farming paving the way?
- 2020-03-27 New platform launched to fight UK food waste
- 2020-03-26 Greenhouse building & assembling continues all over the world
- 2020-03-24 US: New technology for screening crop traits
- 2020-03-23 Substrate unit controls the entire irrigation process
- 2020-03-20 New ethylene sensor could help prevent food waste
- 2020-03-19 “A lot is possible, but there is a lot left to learn as well!”
- 2020-03-18 Radar-like technology used to improve pollination and increase yields in horticultural crops
- 2020-03-18 Indoor growing platform wins 250K prize
- 2020-03-17 "Remote access a necessity during travel restrictions"
- 2020-03-17 The Taiwanese tech behind Dutch greenhouses
- 2020-03-16 CAN (ON): Advancing agri-food research and innovation
- 2020-03-12 Checking the water level in your tank at a glance
- 2020-03-10 Polish LED lamps for Kazakh tomatoes