- Assistant Manager - Perth, Tasmania
- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Berry Grower - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Top 5 -yesterday
- Humid autumn challenges propagators on lit tomato crops
- Israel: Taking away the hurdles for growers to start indoor vanilla orchid cultivation
- ‘It’s not as carbon-hungry’: UK’s largest sunlit vertical farm begins harvest
- Unmanned vertical farm in China: is this what the future looks like?
- Strawberry substrate production systems: a review by Omafra
Top 5 -last week
- "Transparent solar panels offer opportunities in energy transition"
- "Growing more quality with less, AgTech in hydroponics is part of the solution”
- "Philippines offer great potential for coco substrate market"
- Electricity for the people, heat for the plants
- 2.8M square feet glass farm in Lancaster, CA approved
Top 5 -last month
DE: Hamburg's Farmers Cut goes 'beyond organic'
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-18 "By locking in, our bills have been stable and we avoided a lot of volatility"
- 2021-10-15 Raspberry grower trades peppers for strawberries and continues as soft fruit company
- 2021-10-15 Past lessons helped Dutch sprout specialist weather the pandemic
- 2021-10-14 Organic growth of women working in agriculture sector seeds positive change
- 2021-10-14 A 15% increase in graffiti eggplants volumes in a single year
- 2021-10-14 New farming techniques in Cambodian greenhouse a success
- 2021-10-14 "There is nothing in agriculture that a man can do and a woman can't"
- 2021-10-12 Dutch cherry tomato grower switches to organic greenhouse vegetables
- 2021-10-12 Surinamese hybrid cultivation concept sparks interest from international investors
- 2021-10-08 Third generation officially joins Dutch tomato grower
- 2021-10-08 "Our clients want us to grow in the cleanest way, no matter how difficult it is"
- 2021-10-07 "We cannot grow for this"
- 2021-10-07 Indian engineer builds rooftop farms to cut down building heat and grow produce
- 2021-10-06 Minister visits hydroponic Fairtrade project in Mauritius
- 2021-10-06 Next step in energy set-up for Greek greenhouse company Bellamia
- 2021-10-04 Former teacher starts aquaponics farm
- 2021-09-30 Indoor greenhouse takes the guesswork out of plant care
- 2021-09-24 Tour through small, efficient hydroponic farm
- 2021-09-23 "We have finally solved the New Delhi problem on courgettes grown in open fields"
- 2021-09-23 Bill Gates' tech fund invests heavily in in autonomous growing company