- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Polish project simulating Mars ag mission
One of the first questions that springs to mind regarding long-term space missions is: what will the astronauts eat? That question will be addressed in the simulation, of course: the participants will receive vitamins, microelements and proteins produced in bioreactors, and they will also cultivate edible plants through hydroponics. That’s where 3D printing comes in to this particular mission. Verashape, creator of the VSHAPER 3D printer line, will be 3D printing the equipment that the participants will use to cultivate the plants.
“We decided to combine hydroponics with 3D Printing and create a modern hydroponic cultivation dedicated to space solutions. Containers that will be included in its composition will be printed using 3D Printing technology in cooperation with the VSHAPER Printer manufacturer,” said Olga Grabiwoda of the Design Institute in Kielce.
Read more at 3DPrint.com
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 France: Rooftop farm grows plants, vodka and fish
- 2018-12-12 AVF advertises vertical farming in Asia
- 2018-12-12 Canada: An update on aquaponic organic certification
- 2018-12-11 US (MN): Students grow their own veggies at home
- 2018-12-11 Greek students design autonomous aquaponics system
- 2018-12-11 Ship to Plate, food grown onboard cruise condo ships
- 2018-12-10 Saba to set up hydroponic farm
- 2018-12-10 US (CT): Recap of 2018 Hartford Aquaponic Tours
- 2018-12-07 146 million USD invested in indoor ag this year
- 2018-12-05 We have lift-off
- 2018-12-05 "Nigeria’s small farmers are embracing hydroponics"
- 2018-12-05 Belgian supermarket to introduce in-store vertical farms
- 2018-12-04 France: Agricool raises 28 million US dollars for urban farming
- 2018-12-04 Advancements in automated commercial scale vertical farming
- 2018-11-30 Is digging down the future of vertical farming?
- 2018-11-30 IKEA: Furniture, meatballs... and vertical farms?
- 2018-11-29 UK: James Hutton Institute welcomes Tay Cities Deal funding boost
- 2018-11-29 Dozens of cameras film food production on Antarctica
- 2018-11-29 US (MI): Freight farm to grow vegetables for Detroit homeless
- 2018-11-27 "Vertical farming has limits"