- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- Sales Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Contain Inc partners with AmHydro, Bright Agrotech & CropKing:
US: Newbean Capital launches finance arm to support indoor ag
The venture has partnered with three indoor agriculture technology providers to provide lease financing to their customers. For longstanding industry consultant AmHydro, it will offer lease financing for the company’s Get Growing! greenhouse bundle packages. AmHydro has been designing and building innovative, hydroponic systems for over 30 years. It manufactures and helps to install food-grade growing systems for both small and large commercial operations. AmHydro offers systems for the small business entrepreneur up to the large multi-acre commercial suppliers of companies such as Whole Foods and Costco.
Contain Inc has recently arranged a five-year lease agreement for Bright Agrotech’s ZipFarm equipment at a 6.5% rate for MyChoice Programs, an East coast nonprofit that supports individuals with developmental disabilities to participate in their communities. As one of its innovative programs, it decided to transform a building into a vertical farm that could feed both the residents of its homes and the local community using Bright Agrotech equipment.
Its newest partner - CropKing - a manufacturer and distributor of commercial greenhouse structures, hydroponic growing equipment, and supplies. Known for working with family farms, it has specialized in the business of controlled environment agriculture and hydroponic growing since 1982. It offers both bucket and NFT systems for indoor grows.
See also :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-15 Indoor farming: How can you ensure success?
- 2019-11-14 Vertical farming, micro-algae and bio-reactors — the new frontier of sustainable food
- 2019-11-14 US (PA): State-funded aquaponics lab teaches students about science and leadership
- 2019-11-13 US (TX): Vertical farming technique growing at A&M
- 2019-11-12 US (PA): Former steel site to see aquaponics facility
- 2019-11-12 "The vertical farming industry is growing deeper roots"
- 2019-11-12 €5 million for Dutch vertical farming research
- 2019-11-12 Rooftop greenhouses: Combining sustainability with profitability
- 2019-11-11 CAN (BC): Indoor, vertical style a growing success for this west coast grower
- 2019-11-11 Belgium: Cultivating strawberries in a four-layered cultivation system
- 2019-11-08 UK: Vertical Farming now aiding beer brewing
- 2019-11-07 Bowery grows with new facility in Maryland
- 2019-11-07 "Huge investments, confident markets, but still many uncertainties"
- 2019-11-06 Netherlands: Breaking ground for a research facility focusing on cultivation without daylight
- 2019-11-06 South Korea: Farming goes underground in Seoul subway station
- 2019-11-06 UK: Vertical farm growing in the basement of Baltic School launches its new greens project
- 2019-10-31 Entrepreneurs and government are teaming up to boost food security in the United Arab Emirates
- 2019-10-29 CAN (NS): Out-of-the-box thinking means fresh produce for campus and community
- 2019-10-28 The shipping container farm helping to feed a Dubai community
- 2019-10-28 US (CA): Plenty Los Angeles as location for new vertical farm