- Lead Engineer (Horticultural Systems)
- Head Grower - Kenya
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Head of Global Sales - Netherlands or Israel
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
Pegasus Agriculture expands farms in Abu Dhabi
With its dry desert climate, Pegasus Agriculture identified the need to provide sustainable solutions to local food production and reduce the heavy reliance of food imports within the UAE.
Speaking on the expansion, Chairman of Pegasus Agriculture Group, Mr. Mahmood Almas said, "This is an exciting time for us as we continue to focus on reducing the reliance on imported food through investment in food manufacturing farms using the latest technology, research and development and supply chain transparency."
He further stated that "our vision is to continually innovate and strive to be the leading operator and global provider of Hydroponic farming facilities in the region."
Pegasus Agriculture Group operates from their head office strategically located in Dubai, UAE which serves as the headquarters for their growing global distribution network.
For more information:
902, Boulevard Plaza Tower 2
Emaar Boulevard Downtown Dubai
United Arab Emirates
T: +971 4 818 8300
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-24 Growing Media Europe publishes sustainability agenda
- 2019-05-24 UK: Pret buys 'Eat' in vegan deal
- 2019-05-24 Warmer weather this week to boost Baja tomato production
- 2019-05-23 "I wanted to set an example for the Zurich market hall"
- 2019-05-23 Netherlands: Change of directors at Howitec
- 2019-05-23 “We see a rise in snacking and specialty varieties every year”
- 2019-05-23 Swedish supermarket chain switches to local Roma tomatoes
- 2019-05-22 US: Profile Products hires national sales manager for horticulture
- 2019-05-22 California Giant expands fresh blueberry program
- 2019-05-22 Is the French hypermarché on its last legs?
- 2019-05-22 Agaris Myco expands production of phase 3 mushroom substrate
- 2019-05-22 Australian farming groups looking forward to Coalition delivering on horticulture promises
- 2019-05-22 Expansion plans for year-round raspberry grower
- 2019-05-21 “Our function is that of a wholesaler’s market more and more”
- 2019-05-21 PlantResponse announces addition of Product Development Director
- 2019-05-21 Australia: Enevis bets on high-tech LEDs to power turnaround story
- 2019-05-21 “Growing in hydroponics saves 90% water”
- 2019-05-21 AEssenseGrows wins Red Herring 2019 Top 100 North America Award
- 2019-05-21 Seville has been a great bet for the Sugal group, specialized in tomato processing
- 2019-05-21 Brian Jenny joins salad producer as VP of Sales