- Greenhouse Director of Production - Center Moriches (NY) USA
- Head Grower Cannabis - Reading, Southern England
- Global Product Manager - Northeast Ohio area
- Produce Sales Representative - Remote/Surrounding Los Angeles area
- Managing Director - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Manager Operations (MT-member), USA
- Head of Growing | Cannabis | Staffordshire, England
- Farm Manager - Central Region Saudi Arabia
- Product Development Specialist Tomato - ‘s Gravenzande, Westland, The Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Valagro opens new production plant in Brazil
With two production lines for the production and packaging of biostimulants and water-soluble fertilisers, the new plant occupies an area of 30,000 m². Its maximum production capacity reaches 50,000 tons per year, coupled with a high storage capacity. Overall, in line with the quest for greater sustainability, the fundamental value for Valagro, the Pirassununga plant was built according to strict criteria which guarantee efficiency and eco-sustainability (reduction of energy consumption, reuse of rainwater, recycled water, and the management and correct disposal of waste).
Thanks to these features, the Pirassununga plant, built with an investment of 10 million euro, is now a strategic production and logistics base for Valagro solutions not only in Brazil, but in the South American market in general.
Giuseppe Natale, Valagro CEO: "The inauguration of the new plant in Brazil is an important goal of Valagro and, at the same time, the beginning of a journey of growth driven by the will to assert itself with a key role in the world agricultural market. An ambitious goal that we can achieve only if we continue to improve our ability to meet the specific needs of our customers, guaranteeing their productivity and sustainability. The new production plant in Brazil will allow us to meet these needs more efficiently and effectively, and better serve the strategically important markets throughout South America.”
Victor Sonzogno, Country Manager Valagro do Brasil: "By leveraging the production capacity of the new plant, we can consolidate the presence of Valagro within the markets where we are already present and reach new markets where we can guarantee a qualified supply of ever more innovative and sustainable solutions for the special nutrition of crops. In particular, one of the markets in which we intend to establish ourselves is that of row crops, for which Valagro has recently created and launched its innovative and specific nutritional solution, YieldON".
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-11-26 Netafim South Africa appoints new managing director
- 2021-11-26 "The price must remain stable even in the face of highly fluctuating demand"
- 2021-11-26 Hort Innovation announces new Board Directors
- 2021-11-26 Australian Agritech association appoints CEO
- 2021-11-26 Agricultural technology company expands into African cannabis and blueberry market
- 2021-11-25 UK fungicide business bought by French group
- 2021-11-25 Berry production in full swing to meet high summer demand
- 2021-11-25 Regional development project BioGemüse Seeland becomes a fact
- 2021-11-25 Global paper company supports children in vulnerable communities in Texas
- 2021-11-24 Using smart agriculture to grow clean, fresh food in the Emirates
- 2021-11-24 Everything a grower needs, including guidance
- 2021-11-24 Canadian horticultural providers grow solutions offering
- 2021-11-24 "It’s terrible that these two aquaponic idealists should have their company destroyed over a patent-battle"
- 2021-11-24 "Worldwide horticultural growth requires regular analyses of the water, soil, and crop"
- 2021-11-23 Tropical cultivation project in Maldives in the starting blocks: Who else is investing?
- 2021-11-23 PMA’s Virtual Town Hall Series scores awards
- 2021-11-23 Groen Agro Control appoints Business Development Director
- 2021-11-23 US indoor grower closes business combination
- 2021-11-23 From student project to successful start-up
- 2021-11-22 High-pressure aeroponics to cultivate with air at 70 bar and water mist