- Friends and Family – Ask personally for support and post on social media using this link: http://www.tourdefresh.com/riders.php.
- Company incentives – offering raffles, prizes, team lunches, time off, etc. for those who donate.
- Industry partnerships – asking for support from buyers, suppliers, etc.
- Business partnerships – ask local businesses in your area to donate tax-free.
- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
US: Tour de Fresh aims to place 50 more salad bars in schools
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-21 "A vine tomato is so much more than just red and round"
- 2019-03-19 Season Box: Direct marketing via the Internet
- 2019-03-15 Spanish city of Almeria is world tomato capital for the 5th time
- 2019-03-14 Engaging millennials while strengthening brand loyalty with GIFs
- 2019-03-14 Repeat purchase acceleration for berries, table grapes and cherries
- 2019-03-13 Expensive Spanish fruit with No-deal Brexit
- 2019-03-11 Logistic regression to evaluate the marketability of pepper cultivars
- 2019-03-07 First arrival of Greek asparagus in Munich wholesale market hall
- 2019-03-01 Scanning Instagram for cress
- 2019-02-27 "The quality of Moroccan greenhouse vegetables equals that of Spanish goods"
- 2019-02-26 CAN (BC): AgSafeBC adds Return to Work resources to website
- 2019-02-22 Shelf space for young growers at Dutch supermarkets
- 2019-02-21 Sweet peppers: Spain dominated, bypassing Turkey and Morocco
- 2019-02-15 Michael DeGiglio rates cannabis vs. tomatoes as cash crops
- 2019-02-15 Spanish supply dominates EU tomato market
- 2019-02-11 Harris Moran-8849 chosen to be 2019 ‘rodeo tomato’
- 2019-02-08 US: Support for states to improve agricultural marketing efforts
- 2019-02-07 US (TX): High-yielding Harris Moran-8849 chosen 2019 ‘rodeo tomato’
- 2019-02-04 Aubergine: Sicilian produce price goes slightly down
- 2019-02-01 Showtab on banding offers promotional possibilities