- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- General Manager - Farming / QLD, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
- General Manager Fresh Produce Manufacturing - Tasmania (Australia)
- Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Integrated Crop Management (ICM) Technician - Olds (Alberta) Canada
- Hoofd Engineering - Gameren, Nederland
- Manager Operations - Gameren, Nederland
Top 5 -yesterday
- Controlling the roof cleaner remotely without damaging the foil
- Strawberry and tomato responses to light and CO2 control
- “No matter what fog system you use, a good controller is essential”
- Dutch Royal family discuss farming in India with East-West Seed
- Northern Australia: Undercover crops to be investigated
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
INAPRO aquaponics showcased at the GFIS in Milan
The event gathered many visitors and some high level speakers such as Barack Obama, former President of the United States, several European Commissioners such as Phil Hogan and Karmenu Vella, some Members of the European Parliament and many stakeholders interested in taking part in the debate about food innovation and sustainability.
INAPRO’s partner Eurovix attended the conference and showcased the 3D model of the INAPRO system and the small model of the INAPRO urban demonstration object designed by Wenke Förster. Moreover, on the 9th of May, Luisa Bonassi gave a presentation about the project during a panel entitled “Circular economy for a better world” along with some other inspiring speakers including the Italian MEP Simona Bonafé.
On the 10th of May, Eurovix held a workshop to present the INAPRO project and their own bio-promoters to a selected group of fish farmers, researchers and possible end-users.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-10-14 UK: Innovation Hub for Controlled Environment Agriculture launched in Dundee
- 2019-10-11 A look inside a Brazilian vertical farm
- 2019-10-11 Laser scientists shine a light on the future of farming
- 2019-10-11 US (WI): Aquaponically-grown lettuce donated to schools
- 2019-10-11 US (VA): USDA certified indoor BioFarms open for business
- 2019-10-08 Adapter to fool-proof irrigation in vertical farming system
- 2019-10-08 Video: A look inside the vertical farming industry in Paris
- 2019-10-08 Scottish start-up looking to build dozens of vertical farms across UK
- 2019-10-07 "Vertical farming modules allow for maximum space exploitation"
- 2019-10-04 Prospects and challenges of aquaponics in Malaysia
- 2019-10-04 High-tech indoor farming seen as key to fixing Dubai’s food supply
- 2019-10-03 Forging links between urban agriculture and the climate agenda
- 2019-10-02 Ascension Island's hydroponics lab is revitalizing life on the volcanic island
- 2019-10-01 US (VA): Aquaponics program to help children and youth in need
- 2019-10-01 A look inside the vertical farm growing for Singapore Airlines
- 2019-10-01 Pakistan: A futuristic vertical farm now blooms in Karachi’s old yarn factory
- 2019-09-30 Pleas of mercy fail to save Global Aquaponics executive from prison
- 2019-09-30 Indoor ag seen as key to feeding planet
- 2019-09-27 Could duckweed be the next big vertical farm crop?
- 2019-09-26 "Urban farming is getting more and more recognition"