- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Turnkey Vegetable Greenhouse Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
Top 5 -yesterday
- "We will supply 2 million kg of fresh produce to the UAE market in 2021"
- Investors perception: “Cute millennials with a container farm”
- It all started with two teenagers and one invention
- Modern 'dude ranch' uses solar greenhouse to help wounded vets and their families
- Is it possible to cut lettuce in just one second?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- “If we really want to make a change, we should intensively invest in innovation and technique in Africa”
- "Algorithm predicted irrigation need much better than I can with 38 years experience"
- "The sheer size of this pepper greenhouse makes it a remarkable project"
- Increasing yield, while improving plant quality and driving down energy costs
- Get your copy of the Greenhouse Guide
INAPRO aquaponics showcased at the GFIS in Milan
The event gathered many visitors and some high level speakers such as Barack Obama, former President of the United States, several European Commissioners such as Phil Hogan and Karmenu Vella, some Members of the European Parliament and many stakeholders interested in taking part in the debate about food innovation and sustainability.
INAPRO’s partner Eurovix attended the conference and showcased the 3D model of the INAPRO system and the small model of the INAPRO urban demonstration object designed by Wenke Förster. Moreover, on the 9th of May, Luisa Bonassi gave a presentation about the project during a panel entitled “Circular economy for a better world” along with some other inspiring speakers including the Italian MEP Simona Bonafé.
On the 10th of May, Eurovix held a workshop to present the INAPRO project and their own bio-promoters to a selected group of fish farmers, researchers and possible end-users.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-09-22 "Vertical farming won’t replace all greenhouse production, but it’s more a combination of all of them"
- 2020-09-21 "We will supply 2 million kg of fresh produce to the UAE market in 2021"
- 2020-09-21 Investors perception: “Cute millennials with a container farm”
- 2020-09-18 Determining plant weight with photos
- 2020-09-17 Former sales associate now runs his own seedling business without owning land
- 2020-09-17 US (NC): Opportunity zones and criminal justice reform are changing lives in Wilmington
- 2020-09-17 Little Leaf Farms doubles greenhouse growing capacity and broadly expands across East Coast
- 2020-09-17 5 questions to answer before starting a vertical farm
- 2020-09-16 Infarm has launched on Vancouver Island
- 2020-09-16 Women prove age is no barrier to innovate farming enterprise
- 2020-09-15 Boosting Caribbean food security through climate-resilient greenhouse systems
- 2020-09-11 ModuleX Plant Factory produces basil at costs below €10/kg
- 2020-09-11 Certhon investigates indoor conditions for beef tomatoes
- 2020-09-10 Vertical mini-farm at Whole Foods Market in Manhattan West
- 2020-09-10 New Aponix plant plug holder
- 2020-09-10 “You cannot survive without data anymore”
- 2020-09-08 Is hydroponic farming actually sustainable?
- 2020-09-08 New US study says it may be time to re-think where crops are grown by 2045
- 2020-09-08 “We are developing a sustainable technology that uses 75% less LED lighting”
- 2020-09-07 Using wastewater for herb cultivation