- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
INAPRO aquaponics showcased at the GFIS in Milan
The event gathered many visitors and some high level speakers such as Barack Obama, former President of the United States, several European Commissioners such as Phil Hogan and Karmenu Vella, some Members of the European Parliament and many stakeholders interested in taking part in the debate about food innovation and sustainability.
INAPRO’s partner Eurovix attended the conference and showcased the 3D model of the INAPRO system and the small model of the INAPRO urban demonstration object designed by Wenke Förster. Moreover, on the 9th of May, Luisa Bonassi gave a presentation about the project during a panel entitled “Circular economy for a better world” along with some other inspiring speakers including the Italian MEP Simona Bonafé.
On the 10th of May, Eurovix held a workshop to present the INAPRO project and their own bio-promoters to a selected group of fish farmers, researchers and possible end-users.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-21 "There are varieties within vertical farming, it’s not all the same thing anymore"
- 2019-03-20 "We need agriculture back in our cities and in our minds"
- 2019-03-20 "Hydroponic crops have high nutritional value"
- 2019-03-19 Russia: Vertical farm upgrades LEDs to save on energy
- 2019-03-19 How urban farming is helping to feed Tokyo
- 2019-03-18 CAN (YT): Aquaponics facility to be powered by geothermal energy
- 2019-03-15 Startup wants to transform Nepalese agriculture with aeroponics
- 2019-03-15 US: Twin Cities research moves urban ag forward
- 2019-03-14 Can vertical farms be profitable?
- 2019-03-13 NL: How vertical farms make safe food more accessible
- 2019-03-13 A glimpse inside a Chinese indoor farm
- 2019-03-12 Is it time for an urban agriculture revolution?
- 2019-03-08 Canadian vertical farming startup to distribute produce to universities
- 2019-03-07 Square Roots & Gordon Food Service partner to grow local food in cities across North America
- 2019-03-07 "For everyone who's started in this sector, someone has failed"
- 2019-03-05 PR: The first Caribbean vertical farm
- 2019-03-05 Architect designs timber skyscrapers with vertical farming
- 2019-03-04 Qatar: Your Health First reaps fruit of labour on ‘Harvest Day’
- 2019-02-27 US (MN): "The future of farming is up in the air"
- 2019-02-26 "Sad days for everybody who believes in Plantagon"