- Nursery Manager - Roydon (Essex) UK
- Labour Manager - Leamington (ON) Canada
- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- Technical Services Supervisor - Hamburg, Germany
- Cultivation Control Systems Manager - Colorado, USA
- Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines) - Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dutch knowledge and premium products in the Balkan region
- Sealable, recyclable, repulpable specialty papers
- Interview Ted Duijvesestijn on geothermal energy, waste and the future of indoor growing
- Perfecting produce and powering a sprouting industry
- 5 hectare tomato greenhouse launched in Turkmenistan
Top 5 -last week
- "Vertical farming is a great answer for food security worldwide"
- When will human growers become obsolete?
- Calculating optimal equipment and settings, before the greenhouse is built
- Focusing on the French market with turnkey greenhouse projects
- ToBRFV found in Poland, three new outbreaks reported in the UK
Top 5 -last month
India: Former textiles businessman starts greenhouse venture
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-07 Dutch lettuce grower cultivates throughout the summer
- 2020-07-06 "Corona has also created new opportunities for us"
- 2020-07-01 Dutch grower paving the way with a mix of three colored pointed peppers
- 2020-07-01 Looije presents Minerva, its new premium cherry tomato brand
- 2020-06-30 Taking care of the soil makes a real difference when growing vegetables
- 2020-06-30 France: High Environmental Value for tomatoes in Arques
- 2020-06-29 Summer vegetables: courgette and cucumber in the spotlight
- 2020-06-26 Authorities arrest two people for trying to burn down a greenhouse while its owners slept on the premises
- 2020-06-26 Italian tomato grower thinks Covid-19 outbreak may have brought some opportunities
- 2020-06-25 Hydroponic, aquaponic and aeroponic growers wanted for USDA-funded research
- 2020-06-24 "We're only going to compete for quality, no longer for price"
- 2020-06-24 “Corona helped us to reach a new breakthrough”
- 2020-06-23 "I see a future in direct sales to consumers”
- 2020-06-23 "Crop technician apprenticeship could benefit wider industry"
- 2020-06-22 Growing in Italy's tomato heartland
- 2020-06-22 First products available in MParc Dreispitz
- 2020-06-22 Dutch tomato grower on its way to 44 hectares
- 2020-06-22 After the harvest, Almeria's greenhouses are getting ready for the next campaign
- 2020-06-18 "Lowering our cost price thanks to expansion"
- 2020-06-18 Controlling growth with light: more in winter, diffuse in summer