- Nursery Manager - Roydon (Essex) UK
- Labour Manager - Leamington (ON) Canada
- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- Technical Services Supervisor - Hamburg, Germany
- Cultivation Control Systems Manager - Colorado, USA
- Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines) - Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dutch knowledge and premium products in the Balkan region
- Sealable, recyclable, repulpable specialty papers
- Interview Ted Duijvesestijn on geothermal energy, waste and the future of indoor growing
- Perfecting produce and powering a sprouting industry
- 5 hectare tomato greenhouse launched in Turkmenistan
Top 5 -last week
- "Vertical farming is a great answer for food security worldwide"
- When will human growers become obsolete?
- Calculating optimal equipment and settings, before the greenhouse is built
- Focusing on the French market with turnkey greenhouse projects
- ToBRFV found in Poland, three new outbreaks reported in the UK
Top 5 -last month
Columbia graduates kickstart new hydroponic bottle project
The small cylindrical device fits inside the neck of a bottle, where it creates an optimal environment for seed germination. As the plant matures its roots grow down into the bottle, allowing the plant to water itself and thereby avoiding the number 1 reason most indoor gardens don’t last long (forgetful owners!).
Unlike other grow kits on the market today that cost hundreds of dollars and come with sophisticated lights and automation – the World’s Smallest Garden is designed to be accessible for everyone. This is a gateway product intended to help newcomers into the world of urban farming. No green thumbs necessary! It will sell for between $9 and $15 in a 3-pack on Kickstarter.
Set up is simple. Just fill a bottle with water, insert the garden, and you’re ready to grow. The product will be launched on Kickstarter on May 22, in a campaign that will run for 30 days.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-03 Basil, exploring genetics for Vertical Farming
- 2020-06-30 "Vertical farming is a great answer for food security worldwide"
- 2020-06-26 Space peppers to spice up astronauts' diets
- 2020-06-24 Startup pioneering vertical agriculture in Latin America raises close to one million dollars
- 2020-06-22 Launch and sale of new CubicFarms control room system
- 2020-06-18 'To make Vertical Farming industrially viable, you need artificial intelligence'
- 2020-06-17 Increase in urban farming amid COVID-19 and fragile food supply chains
- 2020-06-16 "After summing up all production costs, the plants cost less than 0.25$, which is 2% of the total sum of normal farmers"
- 2020-06-16 Sustainable cities and urban farming on Mars?
- 2020-06-16 JPFA researches the impact of COVID-19 on the vertical farming industry
- 2020-06-15 US (CA): Vertical farm launches personalized cultivation and delivery service
- 2020-06-15 Vertical Farming: The answer to global food security?
- 2020-06-12 Wageningen University vertical farming facility near completion
- 2020-06-11 From industry's top CEOs, thought leaders and experts
- 2020-06-10 Sunway to build Malaysia's first urban farming innovation hub
- 2020-06-10 "Advantages of vertical farming greater in Southern European countries”
- 2020-06-10 USDA Secretary visits Orlando-based indoor farm
- 2020-06-09 Bengaluru friends grow over 10 exotic greens on terrace
- 2020-06-09 LED lighting study delivers cost-effective mode on increasing nutritive value in lettuce
- 2020-06-09 Urban Farming Partners Singapore awarded funding to build Dutch Technology indoor farm in Singapore