- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical Sales Agronomist - Switzerland
- International Retail Account Manager Fruit
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Fruit
- Territory Account Manager - Texas, Colorado, and the Toronto/Niagara area of Canada
- National Development Manager, Bravo(TM) Apples - Australia
- Greenhouse Head Grower and Manager - Canada
- Greenhouse operations manager - Canada
- Sales Representative - Canada
- Product Specialist, Indoor Hydroponics - United States
Top 5 -yesterday
- UAE: Growing sustainably in the heat of the Abu Dhabi desert
- "A greenhouse is just one piece of the puzzle"
- The difference between semi-closed and pad and fan glasshouses
- Australia: All 56 wind turbines installed at Nectar Farms energy supplier
- Could vertical farming meet the food needs of tomorrow's cities?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Azerbaijan: New greenhouse complex opened in Sabirabad District
According to Shirzad Abdullayev from the Ministry of Economic Development 1.2 million tons of vegetables were produced in the country in 2012. According to him, last year saw the export of vegetables grow 4.7-fold to reach 55,000 tons in comparison with 2003. Shirzad Abdullayev said the government had allocated a total of 52.3 million Euro in preferential loans for construction and maintenance of 148 greenhouses. He added the Fund had allocated 8.9 million Euro in preferential loans to 261 local entrepreneurs in Sabirabad, which created 1,228 jobs.
More pictures at http://en.trend.az
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-08-20 "Syngenta starts work on world's biggest chemical IPO"
- 2019-08-20 CAN (BC): CubicFarm Systems appoints Chris Ericson as company’s newest board member
- 2019-08-19 US (ID): Syngenta to host grand opening for expansion in Nampa
- 2019-08-19 Australia’s first rescued-food supermarket opens
- 2019-08-19 New snack line introduced by Naturipe Farms
- 2019-08-19 New $20 million mushroom farm to create 120 jobs
- 2019-08-19 Roots expands into plant-based meat market
- 2019-08-16 Landgard: Changes in the management and the structures
- 2019-08-16 US (PA): Vegetable pathology professor receives Excellence in Extension Award
- 2019-08-16 UK: LSA Fellowship Scheme are seeking new entrants
- 2019-08-16 PMA announces partnership with investment company
- 2019-08-15 Reinoud Nuijten New Agricultural Counsellor in Ukraine
- 2019-08-15 BrightFarms appoints new Chief Executive Officer
- 2019-08-15 Rabobank and Caspian launch structured financing facility for agtech start-ups
- 2019-08-15 UK: Shaping the future of horticulture
- 2019-08-15 Rebranding at BerryWorld
- 2019-08-15 "We are very excited by the possible opportunities in the Asian market"
- 2019-08-15 Van Nature: positive result in 2018 despite extreme weather in summer
- 2019-08-15 "Mutual trust is the basis for success"
- 2019-08-15 Aweta G&P is moving