- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Process / Application Engineer - Water Treatment
- Lead of Irrigation - Warren, MI USA
- Grower / Head Grower Canada
- Sales agents / representatives
- Tissue Culture Manager - Warren (MI) USA
- Sales Representative North America
Top 5 -yesterday
- Strawberry growers take production up in the air to answer market demand
- 202 football fields full of tomatoes in 360 degrees experience
- What is a business framework and why is it needed for vertical farming?
- New greenhouse complex in Kazakhstan produces 4 tons per day
- Expansion of North American dealer network for Climate Control Systems
Top 5 -last week
- Indian aquaponic growers have big plans for organic produce
- Strawberry growers in tomato growers' footsteps with increased acreage LED lighting
- Automated harvest and transport in new Japanese greenhouse
- "I'm sure it will not be our last expansion"
- Strawberry cultivation at height: how to deal with climate and temperature distribution
Top 5 -last month
European Commission to propose organic farming rules by March
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-20 "Don't make containers and hydroponic production methods prohibited practices"
- 2020-05-19 Germany: Product submissions for organic Input list 2021 now possible
- 2020-05-06 USDA allows flexibilities for organic certification amid coronavirus pandemic
- 2020-04-24 BC kicks off production of organic greenhouse grown peppers and TOVs
- 2020-04-20 Running to seed
- 2020-03-13 Hydroponic growers defend use of organic label
- 2020-03-04 "Changing the rules now would limit the amount of organic produce available to the public"
- 2020-03-03 Farmers, nonprofits sue USDA, saying hydroponics can't be organic
- 2020-03-02 "New organic products legislation will benefit New Zealand horticulture"
- 2020-02-25 Organic seed database now also available in Denmark
- 2020-02-19 Mapping organic cultivation in the US
- 2020-02-12 "Products grown in Russian greenhouses must be certified organic"
- 2020-02-11 The Canadian greenhouse industry: producing sustainable food
- 2020-02-10 Denmark: Rosa Danica subsidiary launches organic pot plant line
- 2020-02-10 Screening sweet peppers for organic farming
- 2020-02-05 Organics and the EU Exit transition period
- 2020-01-30 Indian state of Uttarakhand introduces country's first organic agriculture act
- 2020-01-30 EU: area under organic cultivation up 34% since 2012
- 2020-01-27 Getting off the plastic treadmill
- 2020-01-23 India: Jeevani for production of pesticide-free vegetables