- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
- Product Manager Premium Beans - Rotterdam, NL
- Crop Consultant - Canada
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Corporate Account Manager - Chilliwack (BC) Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
- "We understand growers’ requirements and we can help optimize a better solution"
- CAN (QC): Savoura president and son missing after helicopter flight
- "It pains to say goodbye to the company my father started fifty years ago"
- "View and manage your operation from anywhere"
- Australia: Nectar Farms glasshouse project still in design phase
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
China: 100-hectare urban farming district comes to Shanghai
Shanghai is an ideal city for vertical farming. High land prices make building upwards more economically viable than building outwards, while the demand for leafy greens in the typical Shanghainese diet can be met with efficient urban hydroponic and aquaponics systems. Sasaki’s masterplan therefore deploys a range of urban-friendly farming techniques, such as algae farms, floating greenhouses, green walls, and vertical seed libraries.
An interactive greenhouse, science museum, aquaponics showcase, and festival market signal an attempt to educate generations of children about where their food comes from. Meanwhile, sky plazas, office towers, and civic greens represent a desire to create a mixed-use, dynamic, active environment far removed from traditional, sprawling, rural farmlands.
Read more at ArchDaily
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-07-15 CAN (AB): Large CubicFarm system comes to Calgary
- 2019-07-12 US (CO): Aeroponic greenhouses arises above Japanese restaurant
- 2019-07-11 Scottish start-up creating urban aquaponics concept
- 2019-07-11 Wageningen University goes into vertical farming
- 2019-07-11 4 success factors for an aquaponics facility
- 2019-07-10 U.S. vertical farms are racing against the sun
- 2019-07-10 The state of vertical farming in Australia
- 2019-07-09 CAN (NT): Co-op's hydroponic greenhouse 'is a hit'
- 2019-07-08 Ugandan vegetable growers look to hydroponics
- 2019-07-05 Biomimicry helps urban farmers scale up
- 2019-07-04 UK: Sausage making company Heck Food plans vertical farm
- 2019-06-28 Tanzania to get vertical farming training center
- 2019-06-27 US (IN): Aquaponics makes a splash at Huntington University
- 2019-06-26 US (MI): Square Roots starts farmer training program in September
- 2019-06-25 Israel: Start-Up Nation Central turns to chefs and urban farming
- 2019-06-24 US (OH): A look inside an aquaponics operation
- 2019-06-21 US (DE): Plans for vertical farm take root in NE Wilmington
- 2019-06-21 US (CA): Plenty debuts "flavor-first" vertical farm
- 2019-06-20 US (FL): Aeroponic Tower Gardens introduced to student learning experience
- 2019-06-19 Expo 2020 Dubai and Emirates Flight Catering create fresh and eco-friendly F&B vision