- Blueberry Farm Manager - Abbotsleigh, Australia
- Greenhouse Technician UNH, Durham, NH, USA
- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Senior Grower - Two Wells, Australia
- Field Service Technicians - Chile, South Africa, UK, USA, and New Zealand
- Operations Manager young plant production farm - East Africa
- International Account Manager - Export
- Head Grower (location UAE)
- Head Grower medical cannabis
- Processing & Quality Management Director - Made, The Netherlands or Sderot/Brurim, Israel
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
New Dole Go Berries! targets healthy snacking on the go
The leading berry provider is launching Dole GO Berries!, three snack-size packages that snap apart. Each contains 4 ounces of fresh DOLE Strawberries designed to capitalize on the growing mobile snacking trend. Ventilated for freshness and easy rinsing, the proprietary package is the first to provide “snap-rinse-go” convenience.
“While fruit remains America’s top daytime snack choice, there hasn’t been an easy way for shoppers to enjoy their favorite berries away from home – until now,” said CarrieAnn Arias, VP of marketing for Dole Fresh Vegetables and Berries. “Dole GO Berries! allows busy shoppers to combine their preference for fresh strawberries with out-of-the-home snacking convenience for the first time.”
As a leader in fresh Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries and Blackberries, Dole plans to roll-out other GO Berries! snack varieties in the future.
According to Arias, Dole Home Use Tests indicate that 80 percent of those sampling GO Berries! would likely purchase the product, and 60 percent of berry consumers would buy GO Berries! in addition to the customary 1-pound clamshells. In addition to convenience, panelists cited the perception that the snack-sized packs would keep the berries fresher than conventional packaging.
“We’re looking to expand how – and where – berry lovers enjoy their favorite fruit,” said Arias. “Simply snap-off one of the right-sized snack packs, rinse right in the package and enjoy the goodness of DOLE Strawberries wherever you go. GO Berries! satisfies the growing preference to take berry snacking outside the home and offers a unique, fun, fresh and healthy alternative to nutrition and energy bars.”
Dole GO Berries! will start arriving in stores in mid-February at an SRP that is comparable to Dole Strawberries in traditional 1-pound clamshells.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-06-21 Canadian hockey medalists team up with CPMA
- 2019-06-20 Ontarians select first Consumers' Choice retailer award winner
- 2019-06-19 "With this vegetable campaign we want to reach young people between 20 and 30 years"
- 2019-06-12 Bayer donates $50,000 to Association of Foreign Correspondents in the United States
- 2019-06-11 Pay for your gin and tonic with a cucumber
- 2019-06-11 "Hydroponic growers should be promoting locally-grown produce"
- 2019-06-10 Netto launches sustainable mini potted herbs
- 2019-06-10 Ten stores around the world making veg aisles a sensory experience
- 2019-06-06 UK: Royal seal of approval for versatile watercress
- 2019-06-04 Ontario launches program recognizing Local Food Champions
- 2019-06-03 Poland: Raspberry King Association established to promote Tomimaru Muchoo tomatoes
- 2019-05-30 CAN (ON): Famous tomato landmark closed
- 2019-05-24 "Supporting great careers in horticulture"
- 2019-05-10 "Bulk is seen as uninspiring, of mediocre quality and cheap"
- 2019-05-07 European growers and agri-cooperatives join European election debate
- 2019-05-03 TriColore asparagus should be the impetus for alternative solutions for the German asparagus sector
- 2019-05-01 Locally grown produce: Are buyers willing to forgo quality?
- 2019-05-01 Syngenta Vegetable Seeds forges alliance with Produce Marketing Association
- 2019-05-01 "Demand for large calibers was very high this year"
- 2019-04-29 Promoting the value of EU food safety: #EUandMyFood