- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
- International Editor – Netherlands
- Farming Manager – Atherton Tablelands, Australia
- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Euro Pool System launches new campaign at Fruit Logistica
"Being the standard is only half our story"
The new campaign is testament to the progress that Euro Pool System has made in recent years. The steady growth in the use of reusable packaging is the consequence of an intensive relationship with clients. These clients are making increasing use of services, which offer added value to the business of retailers, growers and other partners in the fresh supply chain. At the same time, the services contribute to more efficient and sustainable logistical processes in the entire fresh supply chain.
Packaging forms the basis
Euro Pool System’s mission is “Drive the efficiency in the supply chain”. Packaging is fundamental to this ‘efficiency drive in the supply chain’. That is why the Euro Pool System crate holds a prominent and recognisable position in the campaign. With sturdy, sustainable packaging as the foundation, Euro Pool System offers a wealth of services to unburden clients. The campaign in turn will highlight the various services.
Reverse logistics is one aspect of the efficiency drive in the supply chain. This service provision consists of far more than simply collecting crates from supermarkets. Euro Pool System can process the entire return stream. Moreover, clients are provided with a complete insight into the streams and the location of their pallets, roll cages, dollies, crates and all the other packaging material. Using GS1-codes for traceability is at the heart of this system. Euro Pool System reduces work for retailers.
In addition Smart Return Logistics is the latest service EPS can offer to our retail customers to make their return flow visible on shop level.
New banana tray
Euro Pool System is pleased to showcase it’s new banana tray at Fruit Logistica 2017. The new tray has been developed in close collaboration with European retailers, world-wide growers and packers, offering users significant intelligent and efficiency enhancing advantages.
Growing together is another example of a distinguished service. Euro Pool System is at the forefront of clients expanding their new business. In addition to the current 14 markets in which Euro Pool System operates, they also ventured into Eastern Europe, South Africa and Middle America. Closer proximity makes it possible for retailers to make use of standard packaging and expanded services from anywhere.
For more information:
Euro Pool Group
Laan van Vredenoord 8
2289 DJ Rijswijk
T +31 (0)70 301 41 41
F +31 (0)70 301 41 99
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-03-01 Greenhouse Canada Grower Day slated for June 21
- 2017-02-28 Panama once again home to 2nd International CEA Congress
- 2017-02-27 LED forges ahead at the HortiContact
- 2017-02-24 US (PA): Spanish growers enjoy fruit and veg workshop
- 2017-02-23 “It’s essential that we all work together”
- 2017-02-22 'Explore Bejo's taste' provides a special experience
- 2017-02-21 New tomato concept from HM.Clause at Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-20 Hazera’s vegetable crops displayed at Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-17 Photo Report 2017 Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-14 Family business Apollo Group celebrates 170th anniversary
- 2017-02-10 Italian group announce new 13 hectare hydroponic project in Tuscany
- 2017-02-09 Over 22 million Wood-Look crates shipped in 2016
- 2017-02-08 Italy: Halys Protecta net by Arrigoni
- 2017-02-07 Beekenkamp launches movie for BE-Cube palletbox
- 2017-02-06 "Being the standard is only half our story"
- 2017-02-03 NL: Yellow courgettes herald the coming spring at Van Nature
- 2017-02-02 Organic breakfast for the chain at Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-01 presence of neonicotinoids important to buyers
- 2017-01-31 "Hazera puts partnership first at Fruit Logistica"
- 2017-01-30 Berry production system with oscillating gutters to be presented at Fruit Logistica