- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical Sales Agronomist - Switzerland
- International Retail Account Manager Fruit
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Fruit
- Territory Account Manager - Texas, Colorado, and the Toronto/Niagara area of Canada
- National Development Manager, Bravo(TM) Apples - Australia
- Greenhouse Head Grower and Manager - Canada
- Greenhouse operations manager - Canada
- Sales Representative - Canada
- Product Specialist, Indoor Hydroponics - United States
Top 5 -yesterday
- 25-hectare greenhouse to house largest US LED project
- UK tomato grower Mill Nurseries set for 8 acre expansion
- "It has been one and a half years since I've seen the cucumber mosaic virus in my greenhouse”
- "Mix of beneficial insects keeps thrips under control in strawberries"
- "100,000 square foot facilities near every major US city"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"This DVD helps you to build "The Greenhouse of the Future"
Wishing to make this inspiring, fun and very important information accessible to all, they decided to create a DVD and tutorial. "Our main goal was to make it so clear, complete, and well explained that anybody could build it, even with no or very little previous experience. It is now possible for everyone to construct their own little paradise greenhouse, or be inspired by it to create another radically sustainable project."
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-07-16 US: Some producers question value of organic certification
- 2019-07-11 Organic show is platform to highlight sustainability efforts
- 2019-07-11 “Shops in Austria, France and Sweden increasingly self-supporting in organic, bulk greenhouse vegetables from May to September”
- 2019-07-11 Grafting can help control diseases in organic high tunnel tomatoes
- 2019-07-10 Over €100 million worth of fake food and drinks seized in Europol-Interpol operation
- 2019-07-04 Greenhouse Task Force proposes changes to Canadian Organic Standards
- 2019-06-28 Macro-operation stops organic cucumber fraud in Granada
- 2019-06-24 Expanded tomato line on display at upcoming organic show
- 2019-06-24 Government of Canada funds organic industry
- 2019-06-19 New techniques to prevent fraud with organic products
- 2019-06-18 "I first had to explain to those responsible what it's all about"
- 2019-06-13 Danish supermarkets aiming for 30% organic by 2030
- 2019-06-12 Another 1.5 million Euro allocated by Bulgarian government to organic sector
- 2019-06-12 Qatar's organic farming continuing to grow
- 2019-06-11 US (IA): Bachelor of Arts degree in regenerative organic agriculture
- 2019-06-04 US: NOP publishes letter on organic crop container systems
- 2019-06-03 Organic tomatoes, safe from the "Tuta absoluta"
- 2019-05-31 US (NY): Do hydroponics dilute the organic label?
- 2019-05-20 U.S. organic sales broke through $50 billion mark in 2018
- 2019-05-17 China's organic community gets new organic online addresses