- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Cropping Co-ordinator - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
- Application & Sales Engineer - Europe
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
"This DVD helps you to build "The Greenhouse of the Future"
Wishing to make this inspiring, fun and very important information accessible to all, they decided to create a DVD and tutorial. "Our main goal was to make it so clear, complete, and well explained that anybody could build it, even with no or very little previous experience. It is now possible for everyone to construct their own little paradise greenhouse, or be inspired by it to create another radically sustainable project."
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-18 Belgium: first organic mini plum tomatoes of 2019 sold
- 2019-03-18 “Origin of organic agricultural products often still untraceable”
- 2019-03-13 UK: New support service launched to help farmers considering organic
- 2019-03-12 Bejo and Bioland confirm closer cooperation
- 2019-03-11 European organic market doubles in size in a decade
- 2019-03-08 "Do organic farmers using soil have a right to exclude aquaponic farmers?"
- 2019-02-28 Spanish firm Verfruber invests 58 million in organic production
- 2019-02-15 Facts and figures about organic development
- 2019-02-14 Austria: Organic boom continues
- 2019-02-11 Edible biomaterial coating for fresh produce to reduce food waste
- 2019-02-01 Phosphonic acid in organic crops
- 2019-01-30 US: eOrganic article competition for student travel support to ASHS Conference
- 2019-01-21 Whole Foods arrives in Europe via Amazon
- 2019-01-21 US: Legal action to prohibit hydroponic operations from Organic label
- 2018-12-20 Organic vegetables, grown unheated in the cold season
- 2018-12-04 Organic farming increases despite the greater effort required
- 2018-11-20 US: Organic Trade Association seeking “big ideas” on voluntary check-off
- 2018-11-15 "More and more Moroccan growers switch because of good demand for organic"
- 2018-10-30 "Market for organic vegetables is nowhere near saturated"
- 2018-10-29 France: Study shows promising health effects of organic diet