- Salesperson - Beamsville (ON) Canada
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Business Development Manager - Madrid, Spain
- Commercial Manager - Amsterdam / Europe
- Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Agricultural Tech EU Sales Representative - London, UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- 1,000 hectares of greenhouses affected by hail in Almeria
- “High-pressure fogging will become the standard in the market”
- German herb grower achieving larger, higher-quality yields with LED
- Fighting mould, bacteria and viruses on plant trolleys with foam disinfection module
- "Air pruning containers offer labor and health benefits as well"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Ground coupled heat pump system to heat, cool and dehumidify greenhouses
- 2019 in horticulture: LEDs, ToBRFV, soft fruit, vertical farming and hydroponics
- "We sold over 100 hectares of toplighting compact grow lights in the first year alone"
- Hydroponic soft fruit cultivation keeps on growing
- Solar panels could take greenhouses off the grid
"This DVD helps you to build "The Greenhouse of the Future"
Wishing to make this inspiring, fun and very important information accessible to all, they decided to create a DVD and tutorial. "Our main goal was to make it so clear, complete, and well explained that anybody could build it, even with no or very little previous experience. It is now possible for everyone to construct their own little paradise greenhouse, or be inspired by it to create another radically sustainable project."
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-01-23 India: Jeevani for production of pesticide-free vegetables
- 2020-01-21 UK: Organic Research Centre starts 40th year at new headquarters
- 2020-01-13 Danish organic Ø brand celebrates 30 years; demand has never been this high
- 2020-01-10 No major wave movement in the organic greenhouse vegetable market
- 2020-01-06 EU organic rules criticized for ignoring energy use
- 2019-12-24 CDFA awards $1 million grant for biologically integrated farming systems program
- 2019-12-18 Ellepot introducing new paper for organic production
- 2019-12-13 Organic Trade Association sees robust global export promotion drive in 2020
- 2019-12-11 Slow market for organic cress, Christmas business only to start in week 51
- 2019-12-11 Denmark: Prices organic exports dropped for first time in 2018
- 2019-12-05 US: The 2019 Organic Survey is arriving soon
- 2019-11-28 Canadian organisations once again rule out hydroponics as an organic method
- 2019-11-12 Philippines: Tools for improved plant growth production for organic farming
- 2019-11-11 Delivering organic seeds for varying climates and legislation
- 2019-11-05 US: Hearing highlights challenges and opportunities for organic producers
- 2019-11-04 US: Court battle to defend organic standards advanced
- 2019-10-30 "Dramatic images were result of floods, not bad plastic management"
- 2019-10-25 "Going entirely organic could mean food emissions up 70% in England and Wales"
- 2019-10-23 Growing organic industry Almeria in spotlight
- 2019-10-10 Authentic tomato flavor brought back in a small Catalan town