- Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
- What not to do when starting a new crop
- “This is what we call hands-free cultivation"
- "Risk of E. coli in hydroponic and aquaponic systems may be greater than once thought"
- Corona-update: More than 26,000 Brits to pick fruit and veg in the UK
- "We are reaching our capacity, so I guess that’s our new baseline"
Top 5 -last week
- Houweling’s Tomatoes wins Ultra-Clima greenhouse court cases and is awarded first sub-licence
- Yesterday was a peculiar day in the horticultural world....
- First report of ToBRFV infecting sweet pepper in Italy
- At least 3 sources of ToBRFV in Dutch tomato cultivation
- Japanese autotech giant Denso invests in Certhon
Top 5 -last month
Human health implications of organic food and organic agriculture
The development of environmentally sustainable and healthy food systems is an international priority. The study examines how organic food and organic agriculture can contribute to this in relation to public health. Human and animal studies directly addressing the health effects of organic food are reviewed. Furthermore, evidence linking principles and rules of organic production to human health effects is discussed.
Click for the complete report.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-04-07 Growing local crops with skilled labour critical during times of crisis
- 2020-04-03 Naktuinbouw and measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus
- 2020-04-02 Protecting yourself and your farm employees from COVID-19
- 2020-04-02 "Watercress has more calcium than milk and more vitamin C than oranges"
- 2020-04-01 At least 3 sources of ToBRFV in Dutch tomato cultivation
- 2020-04-01 EU to subsidize fruits and vegetables for school kids
- 2020-04-01 The Syrian refugee who developed virus-resistant super-seeds
- 2020-03-30 Spanish agricultural producers offer their fumigation machines to fight COVID-19
- 2020-03-30 Greenhouse research to help in development of coronavirus vaccine
- 2020-03-26 Free Covid-19 staff checklist app for greenhouses
- 2020-03-23 Effects of the corona-measures on research carried out by WUR
- 2020-03-23 COVID-19 threatens food supply chain as farms worry about workers falling ill
- 2020-03-20 Considerations for food processing facilities during novel coronavirus pandemic
- 2020-03-20 Study abroad trip cut short; students still learn plenty
- 2020-03-19 "Those who are willing to clean regularly, need have no fear of contamination"
- 2020-03-19 COVID-19 response & resources for California family farms
- 2020-03-19 COVID-19 Guidelines for Farmers
- 2020-03-17 Turnover dropped by 50 percent at the Ortomercato Milano
- 2020-03-17 Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): latest updates from Canada and CFIA
- 2020-03-16 Cal Poly study focuses on women's health ... and strawberries