- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
Human health implications of organic food and organic agriculture
The development of environmentally sustainable and healthy food systems is an international priority. The study examines how organic food and organic agriculture can contribute to this in relation to public health. Human and animal studies directly addressing the health effects of organic food are reviewed. Furthermore, evidence linking principles and rules of organic production to human health effects is discussed.
Click for the complete report.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-04 US (NY): MSK food program brings fresh food to underserved people
- 2019-02-07 Canada: Western Health initiative to foster fresh produce consumption
- 2019-01-11 First report of tomato brown rugose fruit virus infecting tomato in Germany
- 2018-12-03 How healthy are fresh fruits and vegetables actually?
- 2018-11-05 US (NJ): 144 schools offering fresh fruit and vegetable program
- 2018-10-31 Does current food production meet global nutritional needs?
- 2018-10-29 Researchers find possible anti-depressant properties in peppers
- 2018-10-26 Eggplant in top 10 antioxidant rich vegetables
- 2018-09-12 Tomatoes could hold the key for infertility problems
- 2018-09-07 ‘French Fries: No. 1 vegetable toddlers consume’
- 2018-09-06 US: Kansas church dinner - tomatoes and Salmonella
- 2018-09-05 New 'superfood' salad by Californian producer
- 2018-08-30 Urban food security in the context of inequality and dietary change
- 2018-08-29 Bees are becoming ‘addicted’ to pesticides blamed for killing them
- 2018-08-28 "Agriculture must battle chronic disease"
- 2018-08-21 Strawberries may help against inflammatory bowel disease
- 2018-08-17 Chemicals found in vegetables prevent colon cancer in mice
- 2018-08-17 Scurvy makes comeback in the West
- 2018-08-16 Fewer than 1 in 10 Australians eats enough vegetables
- 2018-08-10 US (IL): University researches health benefits of heirloom tomatoes