- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- "Every time we are surprised by the ideas of our clients"
- Digestate as alternative substrate for soil-less lettuce farming
- It’s possible to grow more cucumbers via AI
- Turkey: Tomato grower goes bananas
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Kitchen garden plays music for plants
The sleek, hydroponic Kitchen Garden revealed at CES in Las Vegas self-regulates the conditions inside to ensure the best growth conditions, and it even plays music for the plants.
It can so far grow more than 30 different kinds of herbs and vegetables, including basil, kale, and arugula – but, it’ll cost you $14,000.
According to the creators, the Kitchen Garden doesn’t use soil, allowing it to monitor each step of the plant’s growth.
At full capacity, it can feed a family of four, exhibitors explained to Dailymail.com, and can fit 32-64 plants within its slim frame.
Read more at Daily Mail Online
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 PROLIFIC project promises new uses for legume, mushroom and coffee waste
- 2018-12-12 "Every time we are surprised by the ideas of our clients"
- 2018-12-11 New technology at NatureFresh
- 2018-12-06 Mixing by hand is a thing of the past
- 2018-12-05 USDA allows new strain of gene-edited mushroom
- 2018-12-04 Green and edible cling film
- 2018-12-04 NASA technology to grow crops faster
- 2018-12-03 Rofianda launches luminaire in co-operation with Seoul Semiconductors
- 2018-12-03 "Nano liquid penetrates glass and repairs imperfections"
- 2018-11-30 Small Robot Company attempts to re-imagine farming with Tom
- 2018-11-30 New smart horticultural lighting solution for optimizing crop yields and costs
- 2018-11-29 Are LED grow lights energy wasters?
- 2018-11-28 Large ‘Tesla ships’ all-electric container barges are launching this autumn
- 2018-11-28 US (NM): Nanotech company launches quantum dot greenhouse film
- 2018-11-28 "The digital revolution is advancing too slowly in the agricultural sector"
- 2018-11-28 US: Wi-Fi CO2 monitor and grow controller for growers nationwide
- 2018-11-27 "Longevity due to high tear resistance, UV stability and weather resistance"
- 2018-11-26 A cosmic ray sensor to measure soil moisture
- 2018-11-23 Lettuce biofortification with selenium in chitosan-polyacrylic acid complexes
- 2018-11-23 "New LED lighting technology ensures growers maximize quality and yield"