- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Clear visualization of biofilm removal from water lines
- How this indoor vertical farm makes perfect Japanese strawberries
- "We have barely scratched the surface in the MENA AgTech sector"
- Doubling down on biosecurity
- "Less experienced workers in the greenhouse and the nearing transition to biodegradable products help us grow”
Top 5 -last week
- First semi-closed greenhouse completed in Shanghai in late October
- From war zone to award-winning coconut coir factory
- "I used to sell millions of heads of lettuce a year; not anymore"
- The coupling of nanotechnology and luminescent films to optimize greenhouse light quality
- Water droplets smaller than a human hair
Top 5 -last month
- Using LED grow lights and less irrigation makes stronger plants
- "Deep Water Culture continues to give encouraging results"
- "Vertical farming won’t replace all greenhouse production, but it’s more a combination of all of them"
- Lettuce in a hydroponic system: 100% organic nutrients
- "Vertical farming is not the answer for all of humanity's woes"
Spain: Monterosa tomato expands from 1.5 to 120 hectares in three years
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-23 Andhra Pradesh crops inundated in over 12,000 hectares
- 2020-10-23 Iran: Agricultural exports grow by 12 percent year-on-year in H1
- 2020-10-23 Australian growers appeal to Federal Government to bring back backpackers
- 2020-10-23 Announcement of six weeks of lockdown measures to negatively affect Irish food service sector
- 2020-10-23 "Positive conclusion for Dutch peppers, cucumbers and aubergines, but tomato season couldn't be saved"
- 2020-10-23 Guatemalan exporters of agricultural products call on maritime shipping lines and airlines
- 2020-10-23 US: Mixed reports on foodservice lettuce demand
- 2020-10-23 A no-deal between the EU and the UK will entail the payment of 198 M€ in tariffs each year
- 2020-10-22 How to make fresh, safe, sustainable and locally grown leafy greens the new normal
- 2020-10-22 Destructive plant pests detected at Philadelphia ports
- 2020-10-22 Namibia is exporting tons of blueberries for the first time ever
- 2020-10-22 Commission approves Greek scheme to support certain vegetable producers
- 2020-10-22 Kisan Rail transports 42 tons of tomatoes to Nagpur
- 2020-10-22 "Indoor farming is going mainstream"
- 2020-10-22 Urgent call for Dutch horticulture expertise in Saudi Arabia
- 2020-10-22 “Belgian tomato trade is quiet, due to Turkish, Moroccan, and Macedonian competition”
- 2020-10-22 'Dutch and Belgian tomatoes constantly formed the basis of the range'
- 2020-10-22 The demand for radicchio exceeds the supply
- 2020-10-22 "This year, Dutch cucumbers available year-round for the first time"
- 2020-10-22 EU countries reach an agreement on the reform of the CAP