- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Cropping Co-ordinator - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
- Application & Sales Engineer - Europe
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
Kenya earns 20% more from horticulture exports
The data from the Kenya National Bureau of Statistics showed flower exports contributed 53.88 billion shillings, or 69 percent of the earnings, with the rest coming from the export of fruits and vegetables.
Horticulture is a key foreign exchange earner alongside tea, remittances from Kenyans living abroad and tourism.
Exports of flowers, fruits and vegetables earned Kenya a total of 90.44 billion shillings in the whole of last year.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-20 Revenue is always uncertain
- 2019-03-20 A sneak peak into the workings of a new market competitor
- 2019-03-20 Tight supplies and historical pricing on celery
- 2019-03-20 Storm damage: Films gone, tunnels bent
- 2019-03-19 US (MI): MDARD announces value-added grant opportunity
- 2019-03-19 Turkey: 30,000 tons of goods sold at direct sale points
- 2019-03-19 Spanish tomato sales to the EU fall for third consecutive year
- 2019-03-19 Ghana: Dutch businesses explore investment opportunities in horticulture sector
- 2019-03-19 "Recent Spanish bell pepper prices a thing of the past"
- 2019-03-19 US: Louisiana sees strawberry acreage shrinking
- 2019-03-19 Cocaine seized at Port of Santos, Brazil
- 2019-03-19 Ontario puts increased emphasis on local food
- 2019-03-19 “Currently, in organic greenhouse vegetables, continuity overrides prices when necessary”
- 2019-03-19 Italy: Good prices for fennel
- 2019-03-18 Denmark: In spite of setbacks, 2018 still a good year for growers
- 2019-03-18 Trump’s immigration crackdown hurts North Carolina farmers
- 2019-03-18 14% reduction of theft in Spanish fields in 2018
- 2019-03-18 Italy: Good demand for celery and basil, difficult time for lettuce
- 2019-03-18 "Sustainable Belgian tomatoes cheaper than Spanish imports"
- 2019-03-15 Reduced acreage contributing to high celery market in US