- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Almería a formidable competitor in fruit vegetable cultivation"
- Chinese retailer closes chain with opening 'largest plant factory in China'
- US (NV): Development starts at 1,000-acre cannabis farm
- Why Westlanders are proud of the Westland region
- The Soil Food Web for greenhouse production: bringing biology into the equation
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
London’s LED lit underground farm featured on CNN and BBC
The cutting edge technology LED lights shorten the seed-to-harvest period enabling the farm to serve its clients in the shortest possible time frame. Additionally, Valoya’s LED grow lights have been found to boost phenolic compounds in herbs thus increasing their flavor, color and health benefits.
The project has received significant media attention and some of the latest reports are from BBC and CNN. The BBC report can be viewed on Facebook.
For more information:
Valoya Oy, Finland
Tel: +358 10 2350300
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-11 "Switching in one go was the right choice"
- 2018-12-11 US: Sustainability grants available to small farms
- 2018-12-10 Australia: Granite Belt grower group formed
- 2018-12-10 CAN (ON): Suntech says no to cannabis
- 2018-12-10 Israel: All about cost-efficiency in growing habanero peppers
- 2018-12-10 Syrian refugees harvest greenhouse vegetables in Turkey
- 2018-12-10 Strawberry growers unite to thank Australia
- 2018-12-07 Organic Grower Summit announces Grower of the Year award recipient
- 2018-12-07 "It became time to follow my dream
- 2018-12-06 Alberta greenhouse grower ready for the long cold winter
- 2018-12-06 Ohio greenhouses in full production this winter
- 2018-12-06 US (MA): Lettuce grower decreases crop cycle by 30%
- 2018-12-06 CAN (ON): Appreciation for international ag workers
- 2018-12-06 Florida grower anticipating good leafy green season
- 2018-12-06 "Water is the basis of your cultivation"
- 2018-12-05 Australia: Costa tomato farm starts AU$67 million expansion
- 2018-12-04 Carl Mastronardi wins Produce Person of The Year from OPMA
- 2018-12-04 Why growers say goodbye to the cherry tomato
- 2018-12-03 Rocket from Piana del Sele
- 2018-11-30 In Brazil, only agronomists can prescribe agrochemicals