- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Process / Application Engineer - Water Treatment
- Lead of Irrigation - Warren, MI USA
- Grower / Head Grower Canada
- Sales agents / representatives
- Tissue Culture Manager - Warren (MI) USA
- Sales Representative North America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Strawberry growers take production up in the air to answer market demand
- Tomatoes and cucumbers in a vertical farm without daylight
- Indian aquaponic growers have big plans for organic produce
- Israeli vertical farms in New York
- "Organic growers want to add microorganisms or bio-fertilizers without changing the EC"
Pure Harvest plans UAE tomato farm after $1.1m investment
Under the plans, the company will establish a 3.3-hectare farm site in Nahel where it will establish the country’s first high-tech commercial-scale greenhouse for year-round tomato production.
Pure Harvest will also establish regional offices in financial zone Abu Dhabi Global Market led by founder and CEO Sky Kurtz and co-founder, director and local partner Mahmoud Adi.
The company’s “semi-closed climate controlled growing system” has been purpose-built to overcome the challenges of year-round production in the GCC, according to the firm.
The method can be used for a variety of crops including tomatoes, capsicums, cucumbers, eggplants and strawberries.
The company said it intends to supply premium produce to retailers, airlines and hospitality distributors to replace imported and seasonal fruit and vegetables.
Read more at Gulf Business
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-27 Rising Farms: Leasing Mexico’s agriculture back to life
- 2020-05-26 UK: No more Fortnite, it's time for the Fortnight
- 2020-05-25 CAN (SK): Pure Roots Urban Farms grows program to help Saskatoon food bank
- 2020-05-25 US (SD): Putting fish to work to float fresh food
- 2020-05-22 202 football fields full of tomatoes in 360 degrees experience
- 2020-05-21 Organic leafy greens grower receives EFI certification
- 2020-05-21 "This is going to be a great eye-catcher anyway"
- 2020-05-20 Gotham Greens double their acreage within six months
- 2020-05-18 “We are entirely independent in most soft fruit sales and cultivation"
- 2020-05-15 "Herbs and ornamentals hit hard, grafted vegetable demand spiked"
- 2020-05-15 Indian aquaponic growers have big plans for organic produce
- 2020-05-14 L'Ortofrutticola F: High tomato quantities while red and yellow pepper sales are lively
- 2020-05-14 Italian baby leaves and aromatic herbs all over Europe
- 2020-05-12 "Classical music favors the growth of plants by around 25%"
- 2020-05-12 Landgard companies see great start to German open field lettuce season
- 2020-05-12 "I'm sure it will not be our last expansion"
- 2020-05-12 Funding plugs big future for Australia’s strawberry industry
- 2020-05-08 “You must be able to sell vertically-farmed goods at competitive prices”
- 2020-05-08 Hooked on ‘ponics
- 2020-05-07 Pest free production key to success for Australian hydroponic grower