- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
- Sales Executive
- Retail Sales Manager - Remote position, most likely located in the US
- Supply Manager - Category Team (Berries Figs & Pomegranates) Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane (Australia)
- Retail Account Manager Italië
- Trade Compliance Specialist
Top 5 -last week
- The effects of the Spirulina extract on hydroponics
- "More companies are looking for products dedicated to hydroponics"
- Hydroponics on a yacht
- "The raft is important, of course, but ultimately it’s all about water quality"
- "Chinese horticulture currently goes through a similar development as the internet did in 2002"
Top 5 -last month
Pure Harvest plans UAE tomato farm after $1.1m investment
Under the plans, the company will establish a 3.3-hectare farm site in Nahel where it will establish the country’s first high-tech commercial-scale greenhouse for year-round tomato production.
Pure Harvest will also establish regional offices in financial zone Abu Dhabi Global Market led by founder and CEO Sky Kurtz and co-founder, director and local partner Mahmoud Adi.
The company’s “semi-closed climate controlled growing system” has been purpose-built to overcome the challenges of year-round production in the GCC, according to the firm.
The method can be used for a variety of crops including tomatoes, capsicums, cucumbers, eggplants and strawberries.
The company said it intends to supply premium produce to retailers, airlines and hospitality distributors to replace imported and seasonal fruit and vegetables.
Read more at Gulf Business
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-11-23 Mr. Salad goes 'back to the future'
- 2020-11-23 "Good end result for Dutch bell pepper growers after memorable season"
- 2020-11-20 Blueberry grower alleges United Exports claimed royalties on unregistered varieties
- 2020-11-20 The benefits of lean techniques in horticulture
- 2020-11-20 VeggiTech inspires people to grow crops sustainably
- 2020-11-19 NDSU request to rename greenhouse in honor of former ND governor
- 2020-11-19 Aussie Govt attempts to pinch Kiwi seasonal workers, offering $2000 to work in Australia
- 2020-11-18 UK herb grower reports losses
- 2020-11-17 Partnership with Western Growers to accelerate field harvest automation
- 2020-11-16 Master growers share knowledge in apprenticeship program
- 2020-11-13 US (TX): VegOut! Farms completes major expansion in October 2020
- 2020-11-13 "The cycle for growing coriander has gone from 21 to 14 days"
- 2020-11-13 Eden Green CEO Eddy Badrina talks about vertical greenhouse farming in Earth911 podcast
- 2020-11-12 US: Crowdinvesting campaign to scale greenhouse grower
- 2020-11-12 Michael's nontraditional path to horticulture allows him to use technology while working outdoors
- 2020-11-11 Tasmania signs seasonal worker deal
- 2020-11-10 From combat to the classroom
- 2020-11-10 The hardest harvest: looking back on the shutdown of Nature Fresh Farms
- 2020-11-10 1500 Australians registered for farm work, but none are being hired
- 2020-11-09 ‘Farmers can’t rely on UK workers alone’