- Bedrijfsleider locatie Portugal
- Key Account Manager Horticulture - Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Operations manager - Berlin area, Germany
- Key Account Manager Horticulture - Netherlands
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers | Kenya
- General Manager (Horticulture Farm) | Kenya
- Floral Designer - Floral Direct. Carle Place, NY (Long Island, USA)
- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -last month
Pure Harvest plans UAE tomato farm after $1.1m investment
Under the plans, the company will establish a 3.3-hectare farm site in Nahel where it will establish the country’s first high-tech commercial-scale greenhouse for year-round tomato production.
Pure Harvest will also establish regional offices in financial zone Abu Dhabi Global Market led by founder and CEO Sky Kurtz and co-founder, director and local partner Mahmoud Adi.
The company’s “semi-closed climate controlled growing system” has been purpose-built to overcome the challenges of year-round production in the GCC, according to the firm.
The method can be used for a variety of crops including tomatoes, capsicums, cucumbers, eggplants and strawberries.
The company said it intends to supply premium produce to retailers, airlines and hospitality distributors to replace imported and seasonal fruit and vegetables.
Read more at Gulf Business
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-08-11 Delphy cultivates in the Middle East
- 2020-08-11 High-tech farm ensures plentiful supply of blueberries from Serbia
- 2020-08-11 IN: Man quits job to start hydroponic gardening and helps 5000 setup gardens from scratch
- 2020-08-11 Hydroponic tomato grower expands year-round offerings and organic varieties
- 2020-08-10 "Dutch red currant market recovers, blueberries have frost damage, and good raspberry demand"
- 2020-08-10 "We try to be quick choosing varieties that allow us to continue being innovative"
- 2020-07-22 Indian grower capitalizes on market opportunities with AI
- 2020-07-21 Thijs van de Westelaken becomes co-director and shareholder of Globe Plant
- 2020-07-20 "In the 1990s, our salary was paid in foodstuffs"
- 2020-07-17 "Just enough supply to meet the strawberry demand"
- 2020-07-16 US (TX): Kalera to open Texas’ largest vertical farming facility in Houston
- 2020-07-15 McCormack has first commercial crop of Irish basil
- 2020-07-15 Young horticulturalists pay digital visit to greenhouse
- 2020-07-14 Twenty years ago, the radish got its face
- 2020-07-10 A pandemic, a Canadian greenhouse, and training consumers to buy local
- 2020-07-07 Dutch lettuce grower cultivates throughout the summer
- 2020-07-06 "Corona has also created new opportunities for us"
- 2020-07-01 Dutch grower paving the way with a mix of three colored pointed peppers
- 2020-07-01 Looije presents Minerva, its new premium cherry tomato brand
- 2020-06-30 Taking care of the soil makes a real difference when growing vegetables