- Lead Engineer (Horticultural Systems)
- Head Grower - Kenya
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Head of Global Sales - Netherlands or Israel
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
From California LightWorks
New generation of intelligent spectrum grow lights
“Since 2008, we have been manufacturing LED horticulture lights here in the United States,” said George Mekhtarian, Chief Executive Officer of California LightWorks. “Having R&D and manufacturing stateside allows us to accelerate the product innovation cycle and deliver high performance, high quality products at reduced costs.”
Older generation High Intensity Discharge (HID) lights have a fixed spectrum that’s not optimized for growing plants. HID light fixtures are also inefficient and require costly bulb replacements.
“After exhaustive testing we have determined that the SolarSystem manufactured by California LightWorks is a great option for our customers from small to large size,” said Benoit Goessens, Executive Vice President of Hydrofarm, Inc. “The controller option makes it one of the most versatile and user friendly light systems on the market.”
The SolarSystem’s robust and cost effective design makes it ideal for large volume operations that want to retrofit their HPS or old generation LED setups. This new lighting system features intelligent spectrum controls that can be automatically programmed for an unlimited variety of crops and growing situations – can be integrated with light sensors for optimal daylight harvesting.
SolarSystem lights are UL listed, made in California and carry a five-year warranty. They’re available for purchase directly from California LightWorks or from any authorized Hydrofarm retailer.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-24 "Heating the greenhouse by cooling our LEDs"
- 2019-05-24 "Off-grid energy system opens up new possibilities for greenhouses"
- 2019-05-24 Belgium: Tomato Masters complete 5.4Ha LED installation
- 2019-05-24 New collaboration make data-driven cultivation possible
- 2019-05-24 "New monitor gives weekly insight into Dutch, Belgian, German, and British hard discounters' fruit and veg sales"
- 2019-05-23 From two cloths to just one
- 2019-05-22 Fluence goes Europe
- 2019-05-20 "This robot will tell you if your plants are sick"
- 2019-05-17 Video: Greenhouse glazing is a precision job
- 2019-05-17 US: Innovation incubator selects first cohort of agtech startups focused on sustainable solutions
- 2019-05-17 “It is a battle to find skilled people to keep up with the technology”
- 2019-05-17 A look into the 'crop kitchen' of the World Horti Center
- 2019-05-16 There is no one best coolant
- 2019-05-15 "VPD can adjust day to day watering based on the environment your plant is in"
- 2019-05-14 LED innovation for the cultivation of algae
- 2019-05-13 Researchers develop fluorescent probes to detect Ethylene
- 2019-05-13 New HQ Havecon & Voorwinden Group opened in style
- 2019-05-10 Why your grow should be digitally integrated
- 2019-05-10 Believing in LED or choosing for HPS?
- 2019-05-09 Edible protein coating on perishables as a solution for food waste