- Fresh Produce Trader - Den Haag, Netherlands
- Sales manager Europe
- Sales Representative - Northern Lower Michigan, USA
- Sales Representative - Florida, USA
- Business Development Manager Grapes, Citrus and Mangoes - Maasdijk, The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Grower’s Assistant - Hawaii, USA
- Glasshouse Labour Supervisor - Warragul, Australia
- Project Implementation Coordinator - Amman, Jordan
- Technical Services Manager
- Senior Grower tomatoes - Denmark
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- US: Legal action to prohibit hydroponic operations from Organic label
- "Plastic panels solution for floating hydroponic systems"
- Mucci Farms responds to public’s concern about grow lights
- Tomato brown rugose fruit virus bothers growers all over the world
- New LED-fixture: 15% more light output and a 15% efficiency improvement
Urban Farmers featured on CNN
Looking at production optimization and cost reduction, the project is incomparable with the Westland production greenhouses, less than 10 km from the project. The construction costs of the greenhouse are also nowhere near those of a standard production greenhouse, let alone things like lighting, which can only be switched on during office hours.
The products are sold locally in Fresh Baskets, and the building itself is about transparency and experience. Part of the greenhouse has been designated as a visitor center, thanks to glass partitions, the fish farm is continuously visible.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-02-20 Report: Economics of Greenhouse Production in Alberta
- 2019-02-20 US: Integrating crop diversity into high tunnel production systems
- 2019-02-20 "The need to supply all year round became ever higher"
- 2019-02-19 US (NV): Tomatoes and fishes part of the same 'circle-of-life'
- 2019-02-19 Nigeria: Taraban greenhouses anticipate boom in activities
- 2019-02-19 US (VA): Greenhouses foster fresh herbs comeback
- 2019-02-19 "Late stage talks to buy Sundrop Farms"
- 2019-02-19 Summer screen for lighted tomato cultivation
- 2019-02-19 A short guide to indoor setups
- 2019-02-19 Qatar: A sneak peek into Agrico's fully organic hydroponic farm
- 2019-02-18 “Access to equity capital is a competitive advantage”
- 2019-02-15 Two weeks earlier harvesting with successor to well-known strawberry tunnels
- 2019-02-14 "Green light deserves more attention"
- 2019-02-14 India: Demonstration Polyhouse showcases future of closed cultivation in Tumkur
- 2019-02-13 Preparing your greenhouse for the next cold spell or Polar Vortex
- 2019-02-13 Strawberry fields forever - but now without the fields
- 2019-02-13 New foil makes crops warm and comfortable
- 2019-02-13 "Acting globally but staying active locally"
- 2019-02-13 Russia: Agrocultura to start microgreen production
- 2019-02-12 Young growers pluck greenhouse bananas in Kislovodsk