- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
- Commercial Manager - United Kingdom or The Netherlands
- Tomato Grower, Chapais - Canada
- Director of UbiGro Sales - California, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona, and Nevada USA
- UbiGro Sales Representative - California, USA
- Greenhouse Crop Specialist - Southwestern Ontario, Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "New lettuce concept meets demand for greater convenience for grower and consumer alike"
- Plant-based fertilizer behind first line of USDA certified organic greenhouse lettuce
- "I spent many hours in front of my computer, now I'm connected to nature again"
- Scientists unlock potential to yield “diet” fruit
- "Our goal is to reach more than 400 hectares in the next 3 years"
Top 5 -last month
realised by Celtic Cooling:
New cold room Ethiopian Airlines Enterprise in use
Both the flower growers and the fruit and vegetable exporting companies in Ethiopia are extremely pleased with this capacity enlargement. The cold chain, from harvesting to the end customer, is important for the country to guarantee the quality and shelf life of fresh produce. With two to four full cargo flights, Ethiopia is the second largest exporter of flowers after Kenya.
Celtic Cooling specializes in the supply and installation of cold rooms, refrigeration technology and supplies the complete cold chain of its products. The cold rooms at the farms, the export cold room, the cold storage of the logistics service provider, the importer and the retailer. Through many years of experience Celtic Cooling offers the best solutions for the complete cold chain. Besides the cold store at the airport in Addis Ababa, Celtic Cooling has also carried out several projects at the airports in Bahir Dar (Ethiopia), Nairobi (Kenya), Accra (Ghana), Kilimanjaro (Tanzania), Liege (Belgium) and Schiphol Amsterdam Airport (Holland).
For more information:
Tel: +31-(0)252-240 950
Fax: +31-(0)252-240 959
Celtic Ethiopia PLC
Tel: +251 (0)11-6629953
Mob: +251 (0)91-1510645
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-02-23 New study shows why strawberries must keep (their) cool
- 2021-02-04 Dutch insulated systems builder, Javeko, transfers hands, but stays in the family
- 2021-01-25 Worldwide volumes of refrigerated trade reached a new high of 169.2 million tons in 2019
- 2021-01-15 Polish parcel deliverer introduces refrigerated fruit produce lockers
- 2020-12-08 "Mobile pre-cool unit provides rapid re-cooling"
- 2020-11-30 Risk in the Chinese cold supply chain industry frequently bring challenges and opportunities
- 2020-11-26 Isolcell equips existing cooling cells with ethylene absorption machine
- 2020-10-16 Etihad Cargo launches direct flight between Nairobi and Amsterdam
- 2020-09-30 After harvest care and handling of crops
- 2020-09-11 Simple tuning rules for Feedforward compensators
- 2020-09-09 Different refrigeration solutions
- 2020-09-04 HVAC systems explained
- 2020-09-02 Reducing claims through improved cold air flow within a reefer container
- 2020-08-25 Natural or mechanical ventilation?
- 2020-08-14 Why cooling is an important part of climate control
- 2020-07-23 Keeping cool in summer
- 2020-05-28 Green refrigeration system
- 2020-05-27 The benefits of temperature monitoring in fresh produce supply chains
- 2020-05-26 Study takes a new view on storing tomatoes in the fridge
- 2020-04-06 Government investment in airfreight welcomed by Australian vegetable growers