- Sales Manager
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
- General Manager Fresh Produce Manufacturing - Tasmania (Australia)
- Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Integrated Crop Management (ICM) Technician - Olds (Alberta) Canada
- Hoofd Engineering - Gameren, Nederland
- Manager Operations - Gameren, Nederland
- Master Vegetable - Flower Grower
- National Production & Technical Manager - Melbourne, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
For Tyler, the H in Horticulture is for Humor
Baras ran several hydroponic operations and organic farms and was featured as a regular contributor to PBS gardening show Dig In. As well as this, he makes videos for the online magazine of Urban Ag News.
In 2015 he founded his own company; Farmer Tyler LLC, a company specialized in providing consultancy in urban agriculture, hydroponics and greenhouse production.
As Farmer Tyler, Baras makes the most hilarious, but very educational videos on plant science, which he regularly publishes on his YouTube Channel.
From simple basics to more complicated matters, Baras is gifted with the talent to explain the most difficult stuff with a lot of humor. Have a look at one of his most recent uploads in which Farmer Tyler explains the basics of thigmomorphogenesis. Thigmowhat?... Well look at the video!
For more: www.farmertyler.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-10-14 "Nature has a lot to offer, but you have to learn to work with it"
- 2019-10-14 New Zealand: Lettuce business a way of life for Manakau family
- 2019-10-11 "Despite extreme weather condition Dutch radish 365 days a year"
- 2019-10-11 First full LED tomato harvest Tomco celebrated
- 2019-10-10 CAN (ON): Cultivating future agri-food leaders in rural Ontario
- 2019-10-10 How Looije is continuously growing in Spain
- 2019-10-09 US (CT): Innovator of century old farm passes away after farm accident
- 2019-10-08 US (MI): Lettuce growers fight food waste and feed families
- 2019-10-08 Boomaroo Nurseries renews strategic partnership with AUSVEG
- 2019-10-08 Does the rest of soft fruit follow the growth of strawberry under glass?
- 2019-10-07 Agrizar grows berries exclusively for Mastronardi BerryWorld America
- 2019-10-07 France: Exotic fruits and citrus grown in greenhouses
- 2019-10-07 UK: Chatham-Kent witnesses large tomato harvest
- 2019-10-04 Grufesa expects to uproot and ship 28 million strawberry plants before the new campaign
- 2019-10-03 Paris-based start-up combines gastronomy and sustainable agriculture
- 2019-10-02 New Michigan co-located indoor farm opens
- 2019-10-02 The benefits of multi-layer cultivation... in a greenhouse
- 2019-10-01 Asian Vegetables loved by traveling generation
- 2019-09-30 "It is the biggest tomato I have ever seen"
- 2019-09-26 “We have been growing herbs since the 1980s”