- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Euro-Asian seed company supplies to 30 million farmers
Initially called Hortigenetics Philippines Inc., the company was renamed East-West Seed Company Inc. as evidence that a partnership between a European and an Asian company could succeed. Its goal was to blend European style seedsmanship with Asian tropical vegetables.
From its early work in the Philippines, the company expanded to include breeding programs in Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, China and other Asian countries.
Today, East-West Seed Company distributes high-quality vegetable seeds in about 60 countries worldwide. From Africa to Asia, Australia to America, East-West Seed provides farmers better seeds for better yields.
East-West Seed currently leads the ranking of seed companies in two of three indices under the Access to Seeds Index which was published for the first time this year.
Read more at The Standard
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-08 "Commercial invoice and packing list by themselves not enough for trade with Mexico"
- 2019-03-08 “Need for greater automation pushes our new designs”
- 2019-02-27 Consolidation in the seed industry - a danger to growers?
- 2019-02-26 Dutch Plantin and Houweling join forces in Canada
- 2019-02-22 Recycling squared?
- 2019-02-19 Spain: New lettuces to bring more flavour, easier harvesting
- 2019-02-12 Greenhouse industry mourns loss of leading figure
- 2019-02-07 New Zealand: Tomato rootstock seed imports resume
- 2019-01-24 CAN (BC): Zenabis acquires greenhouses to ensure continuity for Bevo customers
- 2019-01-18 Italy: Bad season for the Sicilian artichokes
- 2019-01-15 "Labor is the number one topic in all the conversations we are currently having"
- 2019-01-08 “Developing new grow bags for the ever increasing blueberry market”
- 2019-01-08 CAN (ON): RootSmart field trials show healthier tree establishment
- 2019-01-07 "Essentially we are still building greenhouse businesses like we were thirty years ago"
- 2019-01-03 USDA grant to develop reliable biocontrol for Fusarium wilt of tomato
- 2019-01-03 "Salicylic acid as a 'flu shot' to the plants"
- 2019-01-02 "Chinese horticulture can't grow without construction machines"
- 2018-12-12 "In Mexico, you do business with persons, not with companies"
- 2018-12-11 “Mergers raise concern in seed market”
- 2018-12-03 HM.Clause India holds first open day in Hyderabad region