- Packhouse Manager - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
- 44-hectare greenhouse vegetable complex comes to Saudi Arabia
- Walking the energy tightrope between business and sustainability
- Bejo Zaden and Signify team up to accelerate breeding of more seed varieties
- "Cooling technology increases total plant yield of basil by 30%"
- Australian grower to build another 16 ha in the coming five years
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Newly developed partnership helps global vertical farming industry
- "Vertical Farming, the future for food production"
- "Suspension system provides more efficient cultivation of tomatoes and cucumbers"
- Rain demolishes over 200 hectare of Spanish greenhouses
- CAN (ON): 45,000 sq. ft. vertical farm opens in Guelph
Faster cooling times for Australia strawberry grower
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-17 Ambassador of Spain visits Looye Kwekers
- 2019-09-17 Turkish greenhouse growers make a loss due to high input costs
- 2019-09-17 Australian grower to build another 16 ha in the coming five years
- 2019-09-17 Nigeria’s biggest tomato facility idle again
- 2019-09-16 Largest Australian biofuel plant to supply energy to new Katunga Fresh greenhouse
- 2019-09-16 Russia: The secret of Stavropol's tasty tomatoes
- 2019-09-16 "Production is lagging behind slightly, pricing is reasonable across the board"
- 2019-09-16 Three Mexican sisters succeed with greenhouse project
- 2019-09-13 Lechuga gourmet: from Colombia to the world
- 2019-09-12 Brunei: Home-based aquaponics farm nominated for Shell innovation award
- 2019-09-12 UK: Funding of up to £1,000 for farming sector women available
- 2019-09-12 Bushel Boy breaks ground on 50-acre Iowa facility
- 2019-09-11 "Hydroponic growing is a solution for the Galician horticultural sector"
- 2019-09-11 "We want to keep surprising consumers with new greenhouse vegetables"
- 2019-09-11 Meet Vermont's 'Tomato Whisperer'
- 2019-09-11 Microgreen garden grows with vertical farming trend
- 2019-09-11 Indian mom wins award with backyard aquaponics farm
- 2019-09-11 Woman supports heavy tomatoes with her bras
- 2019-09-10 Sicilian bell pepper and zucchini campaign to start soon
- 2019-09-10 US (MN): Seven varieties of lettuce up in the air