- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- 'Blueberry used to be an extensive crop, but is becoming more and more intensive"
- Cooling a soilless growing facility even in extreme climates
- Corona-update: OECD says global economy will suffer for years to come
- Spain: Almeria buckles under virus pressure
- “It’s not the growers filling their boots at the moment”
Top 5 -last month
Russia: Republic of Ingushetia teams up with Italian greenhouse builder Lucchinni
Lucchinni has already carried out a number of projects in 25 countries worldwide and has invested money in some projects in several regions of Russia for about 5 years. Mr. Chiliev, for his part, confirmed the interest of the government of Ingushetia in the implementation of such project on the territory of the Republic.
“We are ready to begin the construction of the first greenhouse in the current year, and in 2014 to provide 10 acres of land for the construction of greenhouses with gas, water and electricity supply," - the official said.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-04-03 "Our focus is no longer on self-production"
- 2020-04-03 #FlowerBoostChallenge crosses borders
- 2020-04-02 How greenhouse automation can assist social distancing
- 2020-04-02 Turkey ranks among top countries with geothermal greenhouses
- 2020-04-02 Poland’s first full LED lighting in pink tomato greenhouse installed
- 2020-04-01 "We are increasingly seeing large horticultural projects in China"
- 2020-03-31 More than 30,000 hectares of greenhouses operate at full capacity in Almeria
- 2020-03-31 Rise in fruit and vegetable prices the result of cold weather, Turkish traders say
- 2020-03-30 Research into the quality of drainage water in soil-bound crops
- 2020-03-30 Houweling’s Tomatoes wins Ultra-Clima greenhouse court cases and is awarded first sub-licence
- 2020-03-30 Canadian grower quarantines workers to remain ahead of the curve
- 2020-03-27 Russia: Measures to avoid shortage of fresh vegetables during epidemic
- 2020-03-27 Politicians rejects mega-greenhouse in Middle Franconia
- 2020-03-26 China: new greenhouse area 2019
- 2020-03-26 Vietnamese project to enhance efficiency of hi-tech urban agricultural models
- 2020-03-25 Thailand: Kasetsart University shows new greenhouse
- 2020-03-25 "Autonomous cultivation will become increasingly important"
- 2020-03-24 Elsen’s idea for greenhouse came from tour to Nebraska inventor
- 2020-03-24 'Blueberry used to be an extensive crop, but is becoming more and more intensive"
- 2020-03-24 Canada: Food industry increases pay for hourly staff