- Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
- What not to do when starting a new crop
- “This is what we call hands-free cultivation"
- "Risk of E. coli in hydroponic and aquaponic systems may be greater than once thought"
- Corona-update: More than 26,000 Brits to pick fruit and veg in the UK
- "We are reaching our capacity, so I guess that’s our new baseline"
Top 5 -last week
- Houweling’s Tomatoes wins Ultra-Clima greenhouse court cases and is awarded first sub-licence
- Yesterday was a peculiar day in the horticultural world....
- First report of ToBRFV infecting sweet pepper in Italy
- At least 3 sources of ToBRFV in Dutch tomato cultivation
- Japanese autotech giant Denso invests in Certhon
Top 5 -last month
Canada: Vineland developing hydroponic production systems for Asian eggplants
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-04-07 New Zealand vegetable growers are working frantically during lockdown
- 2020-04-07 Australian horticulture reaches record high production values
- 2020-04-07 "Chinese greenhouses provided steady supply of vegetables during COVID-19 epidemic"
- 2020-04-07 Vegetables out of California and Mexico face a tough market
- 2020-04-07 Uzbekistan continues fruit and vegetable exports to Tajikistan
- 2020-04-07 Rungis wholesale market is closed for customers since Monday
- 2020-04-07 US truckers hard-pressed for facilities
- 2020-04-07 Multiple issues around temporary foreign workers for B.C. growers
- 2020-04-07 Indian farmers feed strawberries to cattle
- 2020-04-07 More than 5,000 foreign workers expected to arrive in Canada
- 2020-04-07 Corona-update: More than 26,000 Brits to pick fruit and veg in the UK
- 2020-04-06 Germany: More than a quarter of the 2019 harvest is from protected cultivation
- 2020-04-06 SPC Ardmona claims it’s running out of tomatoes due to panic buying
- 2020-04-06 "Put in place exceptional measures for fruit and vegetables"
- 2020-04-06 USDA restricts PACA violators from operating in produce industry
- 2020-04-06 Slight improvement for strawberries
- 2020-04-06 Corona-update: EU eases some food safety controls because of pandemic
- 2020-04-06 Overview of greenhouse horticulture in Portugal: technology and environment
- 2020-04-03 Almeria's greenhouses implement health protocols against the coronavirus
- 2020-04-03 Greenhouse suppliers fear effects COVID outbreak are yet to come