- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
New varieties on display at Roses Forever stand IPM Essen
Roses Forever is a rose breeder of the well-known mini roses, Roses Forever® and Infinity®, the Viking cut roses and the Plant`n`Relax® garden roses and licenses for different varieties of roses are sold all over the world. Yearly, 15,000 seedlings are produced which contributes to a broad assortment. This enables the breeding company to adapt to new trends quickly. “We always have a large number of varieties in ‘stock’ and when we notice a trend, we will introduce these varieties”.
“At the moment the Forever and Infinity mini roses are popular all over the world and especially in Japan and Europe. Even with this popularity, there are still continents in which this rose isn’t in production yet, like South America and South Africa. Therefore, the IPM is a great opportunity to meet new customers and show them and our existing customers the new varieties”.
This year, Roses Forever introduces 6 new varieties at the IPM in Essen, Germany; a new line of mini roses, The Moscow line, Carloton Roses Forever, Love me stem roses, ”Sweet day” and “Sweet family” from the Sweet home line, and a new climbing rose.
Click here to see the complete description of all the roses (PDF).
Next to presenting their new varieties, Roses Forever also participates in the IPM Novelties Show with one of their varieties; the 'love me' stem rose. The presentation of the "IPM novelties show 2015" will take place on Tuesday, 27th January 2015 from 10.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. at the opening of IPM Essen 2015 in the congress Center West, Hall Europa.
At the IPM Essen, the Forever Roses stand can be visited in hall 5.0, stand number 5A24
For more information
T: +45 51 57 19 90
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-01-30 Dramms' Swivel removes strain and hose twisting
- 2015-01-30 Poulsen Roser launches new roses and Clematis at 2015 IPM Essen
- 2015-01-30 AGRAGEX promoting auxiliary industry at IPM Essen
- 2015-01-28 Schetelig and Philips sign LED Horti partnership at IPM Essen
- 2015-01-27 Valoya presents new C-series fixtures for vertical farms at IPM
- 2015-01-27 Germany: IPM 2015 gets off to a start
- 2015-01-27 New varieties on display at Armada Young Plants booth
- 2015-01-26 Pöppelmann TEKU® presents new innovations at IPM Essen 2015
- 2015-01-26 New, 25% more efficient GreenPower LED production module introduced by Philips
- 2015-01-23 Last chance to sign up for the GreenTech Young Professionals network drink at IPM
- 2015-01-23 FloraHolland and the Rabobank present the first new World Floriculture Map
- 2015-01-22 Spanish horticultural sector to be present at the IPM Essen
- 2015-01-22 Sort your plants accurately with the new SmartScan series from WPS
- 2015-01-21 Howitec introduces three new nets at the IPM Essen
- 2015-01-20 Suggestion for pros at the BLOOM’s special Show area
- 2015-01-19 Benfried highlights Sudlac's shading products during IPM
- 2015-01-16 Desch Plantpak shows the three worlds of thermoform, deco and bio at IPM Essen
- 2015-01-15 More air with Plug–in–Plug
- 2015-01-15 New 'consumer friendly' biodegradable compostable pot
- 2015-01-14 Meilland introduces a new Drift rose at IPM Essen 2015