- Sales Manager - Siegburg, Germany
- Senior Glasshouse Grower - Warragul, Australia
- Country Manager - Morocco
- China Sales Representative
- Asia Sales Representative
- Category Supply Manager - Sydney or Brisbane (Australia)
- Cultivation specialist Floriculture
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Project for sustainable horticulture in Rwanda
The official kick-off was part of the economic mission to Rwanda, led by Dutch Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation, Lilianne Ploumen. Both parties think that by combining Dutch technology and expertise with the local know-how of farmers and knowledge of institutes, the project will be a success.
Project partners greenhouse constructor, Bosman Van Zaal, and automation supplier, Hoogendoorn Growth Management, are going to build a pilot greenhouse for the project. The small-scale farm, Rwanda Best, is the project partner in Rwanda.
The focus on small-scale farmers in Rwanda is a unique factor of this project which is coordinated by Greenport Holland International. Other companies involved in this project are Koppert Biological Systems, DLV Plant, Rijkzwaan, and knowledge institutes such as Wageningen University and Reseach Centre, TNO and Bopic (NGO). Koppert is responsible for the set-up of an integrated pest and disease management program on the farm. The project makes horticulture technologies affordable and applicable for innovative farmers in Rwanda.
The representatives of all SMART horticulture partners were present during the kick-off. The project was officially opened by the Owner of Rwanda Best, Jean Ruzibiza and Deputy Director General for International Cooperation at the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. SMART has projects in South-Africa and Rwanda.
For more information:
Koppert Biological Systems
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-02-27 BioSafe Systems hires Great Lakes sales representative
- 2020-02-27 UK: NFU elects officeholder team
- 2020-02-27 Norbert Winkeljohann to succeed Werner Wenning as Chairman of Bayer’s Supervisory Board
- 2020-02-27 US (NE): Tomato greenhouse pleads guilty for conspiracy to harbor undocumented aliens
- 2020-02-27 2020 Dutch Kwanza season starts
- 2020-02-27 Two produce companies announce partnership
- 2020-02-27 Amazon will open its first large supermarket without cashiers in Seattle
- 2020-02-26 Andrés Góngora freed after being arrested for more than 5 hours
- 2020-02-26 US organic company brings 150 years of experience to the UK
- 2020-02-25 "Last year we handled 58 million kg of airfreight inbound and around 5000 outbound"
- 2020-02-25 Spanish distributor of Moroccan products denounces damages and threats
- 2020-02-25 Nature Fresh Farms Matt Quiring transitions into new role
- 2020-02-25 Corteva appoints Nayaki Nayyar to Board of Directors
- 2020-02-25 Giaccio Frutta presents its new organic range
- 2020-02-24 Angel Pelegrina Sanchez named General Manager of Top Seeds Ibérica
- 2020-02-24 "An ever-broader number of Moroccan products available under our Smile brand"
- 2020-02-24 Insolvency proceedings started against greenhouse manufacturer GlasMetall
- 2020-02-24 "Modernizing vegetable growing will help the Benin productivity"
- 2020-02-21 “We are investing heavily in new soft fruit varieties for North-Western European cultivation”
- 2020-02-21 Chicago-area tomato grower completes expansion