- Cultivation specialist Floriculture
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Global VP of Sales & Marketing
- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Study compares antioxidant levels in conventional vs greenhouse lettuce
- "We sold over 100 hectares of toplighting compact grow lights in the first year alone"
- The 10 biggest advantages of vertical farming
- 1,000 hectares of greenhouses affected by hail in Almeria
- How vertical farming is part of a "multi-agriculturalism" food system
Expo AgroAlimentaria, Irapuato stand 912 / 940:
Mexico: Leyton Greenhouse and Riococo expand sales team
Leyton Greenhouse & Supply is the official distributor for Riococo in Mexico. According to Edgar Leyton, the atmosphere in the Mexican industry is good and the spirit of the growers is positive. "Many growers are driven to become very good producers, that's why it is also a busy times for us supplying them with the necessary materials needed to become more successful," he said.
As Leyton is very close with the Mexican industry, he is able to give a good overview of trends amongst his customers. He said that he and his team are having lots of works with supplying more high tech greenhouse materials. "The Mexican growers are very aware of the fact that good supplies can contribute to better quality and better yields and nothing is left to chance. They are willing to invest in costly materials like premium quality growing bags or even high end shading agents. That is why the exhibition Expo Agro Alimetaria Guanajuato is one of the most important events for us. It is the place to catch up with them and make preparations for the new season."
Pilar Morales Trasvina
The increase in greenhouse supplies was also a reason for Leyton to expand it's sales team with Pilar Morales Trasvina. "She has extensive experience in the industry and we welcome her in our team. We invite our customers to come to the show and meet Pilar and the rest of us at booth 912 / 940
For more information
For more information:
Leyton Greenhouse and Supply
Edgar Leyton (e-mail)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-02-05 Biochar and vermicompost amendments affect substrate properties and plant growth of basil and tomato
- 2020-01-31 "Coco coir for cultivating bell peppers? Absolutely!"
- 2020-01-30 Klasmann-Deilmann and Shakti Cocos cooperate
- 2020-01-27 "Sustainable netting solution for growblocks and pellets"
- 2020-01-27 "I remember thinking 'what is this' when the machine arrived"
- 2020-01-20 "We are now able to offer certainty towards growers regarding our claim on biodegradability"
- 2020-01-15 Effect of growing media on rooting response of tomato stem cuttings
- 2019-12-24 Coco coir company finds new operating help in India
- 2019-12-23 Plant nutrient availability and pH of biochars and their fractions
- 2019-12-10 "Hydroponics help us guarantee constant soft fruit supply"
- 2019-12-04 Bringing high-tech solutions to low-tech growers
- 2019-11-08 Launch of pure Forest Gold wood fibre delivered in big bags
- 2019-11-01 Switching berry growers benefit from good substrate
- 2019-10-28 UK: Garden Organic lobbies to make voluntary peat reduction targets mandatory
- 2019-10-15 A biodegradable plant propagation system looking to take off in the Australian market
- 2019-10-07 "Adding wood fiber makes coir even better"
- 2019-10-04 Tests with substrate mixtures for strawberries
- 2019-09-30 New solution in the trend towards peat substitutes
- 2019-09-30 Growers use rockwool to produce specialty crops
- 2019-09-13 "Peat is part of the answer"