- Stone Fruit Sales Category Manager - Europe Division
- Grower, Vine Crops - Richmond (KY) USA
- Cultivation/Propagation Manager Young Plants - Australia
- Assistant Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Global Category Director for Cherries - Chile, North America, Australia or New Zealand
- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- Shanghai's largest vegetable greenhouse opened
- "We're expanding because we want to continue to support food service"
- New climate control algorithm improves greenhouse climate control
- Water treatment system eliminates excess sodium in irrigation water
- Half of Sicilian companies report Tomato Brown Rugose Fruit Virus infections
Top 5 -last week
- New guide on soilless culture available
- "We can produce nineteen different varieties under the same roof"
- AppHarvest announces 2020 financial results
- Inventors imagine a farming future without floods and hail storms wrecking crops
- "We've become a local area supplier for Leamington, Kingsville & Chatham-Kent region"
Top 5 -last month
Expo AgroAlimentaria, Irapuato stand 912 / 940:
Mexico: Leyton Greenhouse and Riococo expand sales team
Leyton Greenhouse & Supply is the official distributor for Riococo in Mexico. According to Edgar Leyton, the atmosphere in the Mexican industry is good and the spirit of the growers is positive. "Many growers are driven to become very good producers, that's why it is also a busy times for us supplying them with the necessary materials needed to become more successful," he said.
As Leyton is very close with the Mexican industry, he is able to give a good overview of trends amongst his customers. He said that he and his team are having lots of works with supplying more high tech greenhouse materials. "The Mexican growers are very aware of the fact that good supplies can contribute to better quality and better yields and nothing is left to chance. They are willing to invest in costly materials like premium quality growing bags or even high end shading agents. That is why the exhibition Expo Agro Alimetaria Guanajuato is one of the most important events for us. It is the place to catch up with them and make preparations for the new season."
Pilar Morales Trasvina
The increase in greenhouse supplies was also a reason for Leyton to expand it's sales team with Pilar Morales Trasvina. "She has extensive experience in the industry and we welcome her in our team. We invite our customers to come to the show and meet Pilar and the rest of us at booth 912 / 940
For more information
For more information:
Leyton Greenhouse and Supply
Edgar Leyton (e-mail)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-03-04 "Cost savings come through different stages of production"
- 2021-03-01 "Why plants prefer coir, and growers as well"
- 2021-02-23 New line of sustainable, organic greenhouse growing media
- 2021-02-19 "Our goal is to reach more than 400 hectares in the next 3 years"
- 2021-02-18 Ireland "must be allowed" to mill peat for horticulture until viable alternative found
- 2021-02-11 "Each raw material has an impact on the environment"
- 2021-02-08 Going towards a higher share of peat alternatives in phases
- 2021-02-05 “Sustainable alternative to stonewool and peat gaining traction in the market”
- 2021-01-12 "We are investing to secure the coco supply"
- 2021-01-12 Yellow Pallet: Banana fibre pallets substantially reduce CO2 emissions
- 2021-01-05 Research into organic residues as potting soil constituents
- 2020-12-24 "We were keen to move away from bulk and focus more on the top segment"
- 2020-12-23 "Strawberry production with organic fertilizer is significantly higher”
- 2020-12-22 Research into organic residues as potting soil constituents
- 2020-12-18 "New peat substitute is aggregate for substrates"
- 2020-12-01 Jiffy doubles its growbags range
- 2020-11-30 Compost made from recycled organics a big winner for greenhouse radish grower
- 2020-11-24 Growing Media Europe welcomes two new members
- 2020-11-24 "Demand for high quality substrates growing in China"
- 2020-11-12 HC’s fiber solutions earn USDA certification for biobased products