- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
Expo AgroAlimentaria, Irapuato stand 912 / 940:
Mexico: Leyton Greenhouse and Riococo expand sales team
Leyton Greenhouse & Supply is the official distributor for Riococo in Mexico. According to Edgar Leyton, the atmosphere in the Mexican industry is good and the spirit of the growers is positive. "Many growers are driven to become very good producers, that's why it is also a busy times for us supplying them with the necessary materials needed to become more successful," he said.
As Leyton is very close with the Mexican industry, he is able to give a good overview of trends amongst his customers. He said that he and his team are having lots of works with supplying more high tech greenhouse materials. "The Mexican growers are very aware of the fact that good supplies can contribute to better quality and better yields and nothing is left to chance. They are willing to invest in costly materials like premium quality growing bags or even high end shading agents. That is why the exhibition Expo Agro Alimetaria Guanajuato is one of the most important events for us. It is the place to catch up with them and make preparations for the new season."
Pilar Morales Trasvina
The increase in greenhouse supplies was also a reason for Leyton to expand it's sales team with Pilar Morales Trasvina. "She has extensive experience in the industry and we welcome her in our team. We invite our customers to come to the show and meet Pilar and the rest of us at booth 912 / 940
For more information
For more information:
Leyton Greenhouse and Supply
Edgar Leyton (e-mail)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-06 "Producing for Turkish market and exporting to surrounding countries"
- 2019-03-01 New substrate for blueberry cultivation in containers
- 2019-02-26 New chair for Growing Media Association
- 2019-02-14 "Sustainable medium to grow microgreens with"
- 2019-02-14 "Better production with sustainable addition to peat"
- 2019-02-11 "Year-round stable supply of substrate is becoming increasingly important"
- 2019-02-11 Polish substrate for organic mushroom farming in Poland
- 2019-02-01 "Real-time insight enables growers to directly improve their cultivation practices"
- 2019-01-29 Han de Groot director Vereniging Potgrond- en Substraatfabrikanten Nederland
- 2019-01-23 "We provide access to a more sustainable way of growing"
- 2019-01-21 “Use of coco coir to grow substantially over the next decades”
- 2019-01-17 China: Coco peat show its worth in fruit nurseries in Yunnan
- 2019-01-15 Dilution procedure: Determining initial substrate pH
- 2019-01-03 Designs on sustainably sourced growing media
- 2018-12-24 "Thailand production facility - addition in securing coco supplies”
- 2018-12-14 Cyclone Gaja tests resilience of coco industry
- 2018-12-11 "Mars and Mull share similar soil"
- 2018-12-11 "Agriculture Bill will make biochar an even more attractive option to growers"
- 2018-12-04 Why water management stays hot
- 2018-11-12 Conference highlights role of plant substrates in modern horticulture