- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
More sad news: Also Dutch rose grower Steejo files for bankruptcy
Zuurbier and Steejo are not the only rose growers in Holland that went bankrupt this year. In January, the 4,8 hectare rose grower Saris filed for bankruptcy. The tough competition from Africa, as well as a decrease in demand from Eastern Europe are named as one of the major problems in the sector.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-26 PHOTO"It's a good thing this isn't my first fruit and vegetable sector job"
- 2022-05-26 Biotalys’ first biocontrol Evoca wins world BioProtection award 2022
- 2022-05-26 KUBO Group acquires cultivation systems and software branch of Codema
- 2022-05-26 Spanish alliance for new IV and V range products
- 2022-05-26 Smurfit Kappa chooses Morocco to invest 35 million Euro in Africa
- 2022-05-26 "Mexico is a world leader in protected agriculture"
- 2022-05-26 CAN: New collaboration supports agri-tech innovation
- 2022-05-25 "Due to our international supplier structure, fresh arugula is available to us almost year-round"
- 2022-05-25 Malaysia: hydroponic farm develops home growing systems
- 2022-05-25 Shelburne County strawberry farmer recognized with provincial award of excellence in agriculture
- 2022-05-25 Bayer makes US$160 million commitment to Zero Hunger Pledge
- 2022-05-25 ACT weakens plastic ban by removing fruit and vegetable bags
- 2022-05-25 Vietnam to boost high-tech ag tackling hydroponic- and aquaculture farming
- 2022-05-25 "We have not increased our baby leaf or herb production due to the higher costs"
- 2022-05-25 "Our CEA grown basil nearly a dollar less per ounce than field-grown organic produce"
- 2022-05-25 Sicilian Pizzutello tomatoes are back
- 2022-05-25 Unprecedented demand for fresh produce software company after remote packhouse solutions installation
- 2022-05-25 "We facilitate connections between prospective workers and employers"
- 2022-05-25 Crop scouting app for faster data collection
- 2022-05-25 "We are thrilled to play a larger role in the Canadian market"