- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
Enza Zaden showcases new 'tiger' bell pepper
Chris Groot, Enza Zaden : We have done several trials last year and we studied how the variety is being received in the retail channel. At thi strade show we are showcasing the variety for the first time.
Wilfred, Monique and Chris
Grower Wilfred van Den Berg is enthusiast about the new concept: "We are always open for something new and I think that a pepper like this one can help us to offer something special in the market. A niche products can be a good solution to distinguish yourself in the market. "
For more information:
T: +31 (0)228 350 100
F: +31 (0)228 315 960
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-25 Driscoll's newest innovation now in the grocery aisle
- 2022-05-25 What happens when plants have stress reactions to touch
- 2022-05-24 Gene-edited tomatoes boosting vitamine D could soon be sold in England
- 2022-05-24 US: Scientists turn tomatoes into a rich source of vitamin D
- 2022-05-24 Structure of “gliding bird” plant defense protein could lead to better crops
- 2022-05-23 Health Canada: not all gene-edited crops require pre-market safety assessment
- 2022-05-20 UF scientists may have found a way to more efficiently apply genome editing to plant breeding
- 2022-05-16 "You can plant the seed yourself, but true growth is achieved together"
- 2022-05-16 Growing a better strawberry
- 2022-05-16 How hybrid plant varieties could address the challenges of food security
- 2022-05-13 Ghana: WACCI calls for strategic investments in tomato seed systems
- 2022-05-12 New Genetic Technology Bill will support more sustainable agriculture
- 2022-05-12 Chinese scientists report new progress in carotenoid biofortification in tomato products
- 2022-05-11 12,000 seed varieties return to earth after space trip
- 2022-05-06 "Only high resistance can stop the spread of ToBRFV"
- 2022-05-04 Chicago’s Tomato Man on mission to help others rethink tomatoes
- 2022-05-03 "Innovation has continued to drive us since our inception in 1944"
- 2022-04-28 Crops & DNA: intriguing and crucial to boost innovation
- 2022-04-28 Space seed breeding makes breakthrough, yielding nearly 1,000 new species
- 2022-04-28 "Plant Variety Rights have a significant positive impact on European Union’s economic growth and environmental sustainability"