- Crop specialist Horticulture (Roses)
- North American Salesperson - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical Sales Agronomist - Switzerland
- International Retail Account Manager Fruit
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Fruit
- Territory Account Manager - Texas, Colorado, and the Toronto/Niagara area of Canada
- National Development Manager, Bravo(TM) Apples - Australia
- Greenhouse Head Grower and Manager - Canada
- Greenhouse operations manager - Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
China: Storex receives large order from Chinese Haisheng Group
Haisheng Group carries out an investment programme for the production, storage and marketing of apples and softfruit for the fresh market. They own over 14 fruit companies with a total size of 800 ha. for growing of apples, sweet cherries, kiwi’s , blueberries and strawberries. They import already for 3 years fruit trees from the Netherlands. Haisheng Group has orientated many times in Europe and the Netherlands in order to buy suitable technology and products.
On September 26th the Haisheng Group has assigned order to the joint venture of Storex from ’s Gravendeel, the Netherlands and FRT from Beijing, P.R. of China, for the delivery of a complete package CA (controlled atmosphere) Techniques and DCS ( Dynamic Control System) for a complex of 55 coldstores with a total storage capacity of 16.000 tonnes for Fuji apples.
Storex and FRT are cooperating for the last 12 years for the delivery CA techniques and complete CA projects for the Chinese market. This order is a welcome contribution for the cooperation. The combination of modern CA Techniques and the presence of a local partner were important reasons for Haisheng Group to choose the combination Storex –FRT. On the picture Storex’ manager Peter Kooijman congratulates Mr. Chen in Xian, P.R. of China.
It is a break-through for the Chinese Market that the choice has been made for DCS. DCS is a modern storage system where apples are stored without use of a ripening blockers or chemicals.
With DCS the fruit is stored with the lowest possible oxygen percentages which guarantees the best fruit quality after storage. The fruit will ripen in a natural way and gives an optimal taste of the apples. In China , after all kinds of scandals in the food sector, one is very suspicious with regard to use of chemicals during fruit storage. The DCS and CA techniques of Storex/FRT fulfil the wishes of the Haisheng group to provide the Chinese market with quality fruit.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-07-08 "It is difficult to lower the temperature in the vegetable core to the required four degrees."
- 2019-06-03 Air distribution mat against temperature fluctuations
- 2019-02-01 New cold store and cooking facility for Swedish vegetables
- 2018-07-04 Vacuum cooling for every small hold farmer on the planet
- 2018-06-27 US (CA): JSK cooling system for Sunniva
- 2018-06-07 Netherlands: IPHandlers builds new Perishable Centre
- 2018-02-27 North-east India: Farm-side cold storages for vegetables
- 2018-01-04 Absence of cold storage: Indian tomato farmers resort to distress sales
- 2017-12-13 Cold chain solutions for Nigerian farmers
- 2017-12-13 Fresh investment poised to bring innovative device to exporters worldwide
- 2017-12-12 India: Cold storage for growers in the orange bowl of Manipur
- 2017-11-22 What is hydronic cooling?
- 2017-11-13 China: Demand for refrigerated trucks is steadily growing
- 2017-10-03 Tecnova implements a greenhouse refrigeration system in Egypt
- 2017-09-01 Royal treatment for the 'King of the frozen fruits': the strawberry
- 2017-06-07 New monitoring solution for food retailers
- 2017-05-17 "If you don't jump on it quickly, CGMMV can easily get out of hand"
- 2017-04-03 China: Large cold chain logistics center to be built in Ganzhou
- 2017-03-16 Conviron announces new distributor for Colombia, Peru and Ecuador
- 2017-02-02 McGill researchers develop new passive cooling and ventilation solution