- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
- Sales Executive
- Retail Sales Manager - Remote position, most likely located in the US
- Supply Manager - Category Team (Berries Figs & Pomegranates) Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane (Australia)
- Retail Account Manager Italië
- Trade Compliance Specialist
Top 5 -last week
- The effects of the Spirulina extract on hydroponics
- "More companies are looking for products dedicated to hydroponics"
- Hydroponics on a yacht
- "The raft is important, of course, but ultimately it’s all about water quality"
- "Chinese horticulture currently goes through a similar development as the internet did in 2002"
Top 5 -last month
China: Storex receives large order from Chinese Haisheng Group
Haisheng Group carries out an investment programme for the production, storage and marketing of apples and softfruit for the fresh market. They own over 14 fruit companies with a total size of 800 ha. for growing of apples, sweet cherries, kiwi’s , blueberries and strawberries. They import already for 3 years fruit trees from the Netherlands. Haisheng Group has orientated many times in Europe and the Netherlands in order to buy suitable technology and products.
On September 26th the Haisheng Group has assigned order to the joint venture of Storex from ’s Gravendeel, the Netherlands and FRT from Beijing, P.R. of China, for the delivery of a complete package CA (controlled atmosphere) Techniques and DCS ( Dynamic Control System) for a complex of 55 coldstores with a total storage capacity of 16.000 tonnes for Fuji apples.
Storex and FRT are cooperating for the last 12 years for the delivery CA techniques and complete CA projects for the Chinese market. This order is a welcome contribution for the cooperation. The combination of modern CA Techniques and the presence of a local partner were important reasons for Haisheng Group to choose the combination Storex –FRT. On the picture Storex’ manager Peter Kooijman congratulates Mr. Chen in Xian, P.R. of China.
It is a break-through for the Chinese Market that the choice has been made for DCS. DCS is a modern storage system where apples are stored without use of a ripening blockers or chemicals.
With DCS the fruit is stored with the lowest possible oxygen percentages which guarantees the best fruit quality after storage. The fruit will ripen in a natural way and gives an optimal taste of the apples. In China , after all kinds of scandals in the food sector, one is very suspicious with regard to use of chemicals during fruit storage. The DCS and CA techniques of Storex/FRT fulfil the wishes of the Haisheng group to provide the Chinese market with quality fruit.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-16 Etihad Cargo launches direct flight between Nairobi and Amsterdam
- 2020-09-30 After harvest care and handling of crops
- 2020-09-11 Simple tuning rules for Feedforward compensators
- 2020-09-09 Different refrigeration solutions
- 2020-09-04 HVAC systems explained
- 2020-09-02 Reducing claims through improved cold air flow within a reefer container
- 2020-08-25 Natural or mechanical ventilation?
- 2020-08-14 Why cooling is an important part of climate control
- 2020-07-23 Keeping cool in summer
- 2020-05-28 Green refrigeration system
- 2020-05-27 The benefits of temperature monitoring in fresh produce supply chains
- 2020-05-26 Study takes a new view on storing tomatoes in the fridge
- 2020-04-06 Government investment in airfreight welcomed by Australian vegetable growers
- 2020-01-16 Vacuum cooling is widely used for fresh produce
- 2019-09-25 Significance of vacuum cooling for fresh produce
- 2019-07-08 "It is difficult to lower the temperature in the vegetable core to the required four degrees."
- 2019-06-03 Air distribution mat against temperature fluctuations
- 2019-02-01 New cold store and cooking facility for Swedish vegetables
- 2018-07-04 Vacuum cooling for every small hold farmer on the planet
- 2018-06-27 US (CA): JSK cooling system for Sunniva