- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Berry Grower - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- MIP Manager - Denver (Colorado) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Transparent solar panels offer opportunities in energy transition"
- "Growing more quality with less, AgTech in hydroponics is part of the solution”
- Electricity for the people, heat for the plants
- "Philippines offer great potential for coco substrate market"
- 2.8M square feet glass farm in Lancaster, CA approved
Top 5 -last month
Baloian Farms introduces sweet mini peppers with dip
The snack ready, grab-and-go cup will include 3-4 mini sweet peppers, along with an enclosed, separately sealed, container of fat-free ranch dip. In a recent consumer survey, 58% of those surveyed indicated that they would purchase a mini peppers with dip product if available at a retail location.
“We know that today’s consumer is looking for convenient, easy and on-the-go options for snacking. We saw this as an opportunity to not only expand our product line and continue to build the pepper category, but introduce a product that would appeal to all consumers with its convenient ready-to-eat, portion controlled size, and flavours that all ages enjoy,” remarked Jeremy Lane, Sales Manager of Baloian Farms.
Because the product features fresh, whole mini sweet peppers, the issues of freshness and shelf life commonly associated with fresh-cut products, have been reduced.
“We are excited to be able to offer consumers another healthy option that they can enjoy year round, as well as to be able to offer retailers a product that will help increase sales in the pepper category. We are constantly striving to find innovative and new opportunities to continually bring our customers premium fresh products,” concluded Lane.
The product is available year-round and has a 21-day shelf life. Peppers are packed in an 11 count case and are available for sale.
For more information:
Tel: +1 559-264-3427
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-18 CAN: Pipp Horticulture acquires GGS Group
- 2021-10-18 Willem van Dorssen retires from greenhouse building company
- 2021-10-18 Netafim to launch new sustainability-enhancing products at international EIMA exhibition
- 2021-10-15 Bringing broccoli to kids for National School Lunch Week
- 2021-10-15 Longvine Growing Co hires new CFO, CEO position vacant
- 2021-10-15 Ocean Mist Farms announces new President and kicks off Cardone season
- 2021-10-15 NIAB's crop improvement and resilience program finds new leader
- 2021-10-15 Spanish biotech company wins agtech award
- 2021-10-15 Light Science Technology Holdings trades on London Stock Exchange
- 2021-10-15 Foodiverse hires new CEO
- 2021-10-14 "Shared infrastructure and use of harvesting team ensures both farms do well"
- 2021-10-14 Greenhouse lettuce grower acquires East Coast operation
- 2021-10-14 "Our technology shortens the time-to-market for new crop variety"
- 2021-10-14 Beekenkamp Group celebrates 70th anniversary
- 2021-10-13 Two new partners at investor Astanor Ventures
- 2021-10-13 "With this new building, we are taking a big leap forward"
- 2021-10-13 Joint venture supports rapid growth of greenhouse grower
- 2021-10-13 Container benching project completed in North Yorkshire
- 2021-10-13 WayBeyond expands to Latin America
- 2021-10-12 Cultiva - not just another fresh-cut brand