- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
- Inkoper retail - Aalsmeer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Newly developed partnership helps global vertical farming industry
- "Vertical Farming, the future for food production"
- "Suspension system provides more efficient cultivation of tomatoes and cucumbers"
- 25-hectare greenhouse to house largest US LED project
- CAN (ON): 45,000 sq. ft. vertical farm opens in Guelph
to protect against rocket attacks:
Israel supplies greenhouse growers with concrete bunkers
The bunkers are made available specifically in order to protect the farmers of the south from Gaza rockets attacks, The Ministry purchased 120 new protective concrete bunkers through a rapid tender process. The protective concrete sections shall be deployed in open areas in which there is a large concentration of workers, such as: greenhouses, fields, packing and sorting houses, and will provide the farmers with better protection.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-16 Largest Australian biofuel plant to supply energy to new Katunga Fresh greenhouse
- 2019-09-16 Russia: The secret of Stavropol's tasty tomatoes
- 2019-09-16 "Production is lagging behind slightly, pricing is reasonable across the board"
- 2019-09-16 Three Mexican sisters succeed with greenhouse project
- 2019-09-13 Lechuga gourmet: from Colombia to the world
- 2019-09-12 Brunei: Home-based aquaponics farm nominated for Shell innovation award
- 2019-09-12 UK: Funding of up to £1,000 for farming sector women available
- 2019-09-12 Bushel Boy breaks ground on 50-acre Iowa facility
- 2019-09-11 "Hydroponic growing is a solution for the Galician horticultural sector"
- 2019-09-11 "We want to keep surprising consumers with new greenhouse vegetables"
- 2019-09-11 Meet Vermont's 'Tomato Whisperer'
- 2019-09-11 Microgreen garden grows with vertical farming trend
- 2019-09-11 Indian mom wins award with backyard aquaponics farm
- 2019-09-11 Woman supports heavy tomatoes with her bras
- 2019-09-10 Sicilian bell pepper and zucchini campaign to start soon
- 2019-09-10 US (MN): Seven varieties of lettuce up in the air
- 2019-09-10 New Zealand: Growers changing to grafted plants
- 2019-09-09 Farmers are China's new live streaming stars
- 2019-09-09 CAN (NL): Locally grown Asian vegetables a big hit with Filipinos in Happy Valley-Goose Bay
- 2019-09-09 US (IN): 'FARMacy' restaurant/greenhouse to launch in Muncie