- Horticultural engineering calculator - Maasdijk, The Netherlands
- Assistant Manager - Perth, Tasmania
- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Jack Ma visits Dutch greenhouses
- "Labor seems to be one of the most important challenges all growers face"
- Canadian greenhouse grower expands organics program
- Launch of a new non-toxic, environmentally friendly irrigation line cleaner
- "It is possible that focus in screen cloths will shift from light to energy"
Top 5 -last week
- AppHarvest's harvest robot picks snack tomatoes in Dutch Greenco greenhouse
- Tomato cultivation declines across Europe due to high costs and ToBRV
- Humid autumn challenges propagators on lit tomato crops
- "Alternative tools to manage insect pest outbreaks have never been more important"
- Israel: Taking away the hurdles for growers to start indoor vanilla orchid cultivation
Top 5 -last month
Do you have a vacancy in your company?
We would like to give you the opportunity to advertise a job offer for EUR/USD 150. Send your job offer in a Word document together with the company logo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will be in it for you?
- On the first day the job offer will be published under the first news article on both the website and newsletter;
- Your job offer will be listed in the latest 10 job offers on left side of the website and the right side of the newsletter;
- Your job offer stays online in the Job Offer section for two months.
- Your job offer is also published on FreshPlaza.com, VerticalFarmdaily.com and FloralDaily.com.
- On the first Friday after publication, the job offer will be included in our special newsletter, which is sent weekly to over 14,000 subscribers
If you send us your job offer, you'll receive a credit card payment request. When we receive the notification of the payment, we'll publish your job offer in the next publication.