- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Self-assembly greenhouse to be launched in USA
- Australian agriculture groups join together to voice concerns over harvest workforce plans
- Canada: Ontario growers happy with minimum wage freeze
- Russian tomato grower to invest $550 million in Uzbekistan project
- India: Self-taught grower harvests veggies from PET bottles
Top 5 -last week
- Tomato bacterial speck reported in Tunisia
- Panasonic designs blinders for people in the office
- Azerbaijan to build new greenhouses in World Bank project
- "Together you can translate innovation into an effective solution"
- "Arizona leafy green industry has gone to ‘unprecedented lengths’ following E.coli outbreak"
Job offer - District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
Proven district sales manager to oversee a territory in British Columbia and Alberta, calling on the large, commercial grower.
The candidate must live in either BC or AB, and will office out of his/her home.
The position is salaried with a bonus (not commissioned), company car, expenses, full benefits, overnight travel.
Full details provided to qualified candidate.
The hiring authority has paid Florasearch in advance. No cost whatsoever to candidate.
Confidentiality absolutely assured.
Please respond by telephone or by email, or by sharing your CV or resume.
Email phone number, and we will be happy to call you.