- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- AU: Katunga fresh to expand with 15 hectare cucumber greenhouse
- Turkey: Greenhouse pioneer stirs up economic activity in Siirt
- CAN (SK): Opportunities grow for Creighton container garden
- US (MA): Little Leaf Farms signs on to supply Springfield's 26,000 students
- Measuring light in a greenhouse: why, what, when and how
Top 5 -last week
Job offer - International Business student looking for an internship
International Business student looking for an internship
A young, enthusiastic, hands on and well motivated International Business student, with a passion for agriculture. Who is looking for challenging internship, outside the Netherlands in a company that operates in the agricultural industry. My bachelor focuses mainly on the following principles: Supply Chain Management, Sales, Marketing, Human Resource Management and Finance.
If you have an interesting internship opportunity and you want to obtain a fresh insight in your organization, please contact me by Linkedin or e-mail.
References available upon request.