Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Plantlab says it has a patent on indoor farming
- CAN (ON): St. Michel ready to prepare next generation of Leamington growers
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- Here's why you should close your windows in case of storm
- Dutch growers take advantage of new dehumidification techniques
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russia: 10,000 fixtures, 0 failures for Tyumen AgroHortilux Schréder is expanding its market position on the Russian market. So far the company has sold 111ha of grow light installations in 2017. More and more greenhouses are opting for Hortilux products. Just like LLC “Tyumen Agro”, where Hortilux installed 10,000 fixtures in 2016. After a full year of.....
Australia: Dr Jo Luck appointed director of new plant biosecurity pushA renowned Australian scientist with more than 25 years’ experience in plant disease, biosecurity and microbiology has been appointed the director of the national Plant Biosecurity Research Initiative (PBRI).Dr Jo Luck will lead the development and delivery of plant biosecurity research for PBRI - a new.....
"High time for high-tech farming in Vietnam"The Government will focus on technology-based agriculture to resolve problems like the lack of value-added products for export, the low competitiveness of Vietnamese farm produce in world markets and inconsistency in quality.Deputy Minister of Planning and Investment Dang Huy Dong speaks to Vietnam News.....
New methods for computer vision in horti- and agricultureIn the past few years Wageningen University & Research (WUR) have been devoted to create new methods for computer vision in horti- and agriculture. By using convolutional neural networks (Deep Learning), they can analyse the class and quality of plants, fruit and vegetables in the greenhouse or on the.....
More effective steaming via sandwich steaming with spiked steaming hoodsSandwich steaming is the newest development in hood steaming technology, combining deep and surface steaming. The ground is exposed to steam simultaneously on the surface and through 17cm long spikes in the ground.The steaming depth is 25 cm, reached in a steaming time of just 7 min.The amount of steam can.....
AgriTech in India