Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Development of substrates for multilayer cultivation in high-tech phytotrons
- "Semi-closed greenhouses require sturdy, generative plant types"
- US (NC): $160 million Plant Sciences Initiative comes to Durham
- Wageningen University publishes booklet on plant breeding techniques
- "Becoming an event organizer was never the plan"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Substrate supplier focuses on the rapid rise of city farming
Development of substrates for multilayer cultivation in high-tech phytotronsNijssen recently provided BVB Substrates with two phytotrons and a semi-closed greenhouse in the newly constructed research facility in De Lier. The substrate supplier is reacting to the rapid rise of city farming.In the high-tech phytotrons, substrates for multilayer cultivation are being developed......
DCM Micro-Mix Minigran RHP approvedDCM Micro-Mix, a unique mix of micro-nutrients within the DCM fertiliser range, has now been RHP-approved.The raw materials of vegetable origin in DCM Micro-Mix serve as a temporary buffer to ensure an optimal and gradual release of the trace elements. This way, leaching and fixation losses are reduced to a.....
US: 100th independent trial of soil health product on bell peppersCool Planet announced the successful completion of its 100th quantifiable, independent trial of Cool Terra, the company’s flagship soil health product. The trial was conducted by the University of Florida on bell peppers, and it marks the 100th time the company has conducted a randomized yield improvement.....
US (NY): Cornell student to develop weed-free growth mediaSeven New York state businesses have been awarded funding to participate in the Cornell Center for Materials Research JumpStart Program, through which they will collaborate with Cornell faculty members to develop and improve their products.The program is supported by Empire State Development’s Division of.....