Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "In indoor ag, every project demands a unique approach"
- Hokkaido greenhouse to enable production in the "coldest city on earth"
- "Biochar boosts tropical but not temperate crop yields'
- Swedish project studies year-round cultivation of tasty strawberries with LEDs
- Spain: Greenhouse builder J.Huete expands into new premises
Top 5 - last week
- "Horticulture production in India has exploded"
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What are the start-up costs of a greenhouse business?
- US(AZ): Civic Farms to break ground on 20,000 sq. ft. vertical farm at Biosphere 2
- Australia: Learn how the deleafing robot can reduce labor cost
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Soilless technology takes root in blueberry cultivationBlueberry production and consumption has been increasing rapidly in recent years. Greenhouses and mainly tunnels are being used to extend the growing season and harvesting period. Blueberries are traditionally grown in the ground. The soil should be well-drained, yet with sufficient moisture holding.....
What are the best organic growing media components?Formulating a growing medium that works for organic growers can be a challenge depending on what a grower is looking for. Organic growers often choose to use composts, peat, bark and other materials to make an organic growing medium. Some components are acidic and will require pH adjustment, and most organic.....
April 25, Lichfield
UK: Developing new blends of growing media for horticultureProject CP 138, funded by Defra, AHDB Horticulture and the industry, has been designed to ease the transition from a dependence on peat to the increased uptake of responsibly sourced growing media. The range of other raw materials currently used to formulate such growing media include bark, wood fibre, coir.....
Wim Roosen, Dutch Plantin: