Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
- Plantlab says it has a patent on indoor farming
- Dutch growers take advantage of new dehumidification techniques
- Photo report: A visit to Beekenkamp's latest greenhouse
- "Urban ag only provides small environmental benefits in northeastern US"
- Adding taste and quality to Holland's largest tomato category
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bio-lutions turns agricultural waste into biodegradable packagingBio-lutions GmbH, a company that believes in sustainable innovations, came up with a patented ‘mechanical process’ through which agricultural residual fibres are converted into self-binding micro and nano fibrillated natural fibres using only water.This Germany-based company, founded by architect and.....
Italy: Insalatosa - new Little Gem lettuce solutionsWhen talking about lettuce, it seems impossible to introduce something new. But Stefania Benini from Cesenatico (Forlì-Cesena) managed it with "Insalatosa" - two Little Gem heads in an appealing packaging complete with information including recipes on how to enjoy lettuce in new ways."Spain and France have.....
FreshSurety announces trial for sensors to ensure produce freshnessFreshSurety Corporation announced today a Technology Trial of its AssuredFreshness reporting service.“The produce business loses 30% of its product from farm to table - a multi-billion dollar problem”, said Tom Schultz, FreshSurety CEO. “Much of this loss is driven by lack of reliable freshness information.....
OSU develops water-resistant, antimicrobial edible wrapResearchers at Oregon State University have developed a water-resistant and antimicrobial edible film that has the potential to extend the shelf life of foods with wet surfaces, such as meat, cheese, and cut fruit and vegetables.The film is similar in texture and appearance to plastic wrap but it is edible.....
June 30-July 3, Chengdu City