Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- Rough introduces the HopsHouse: a single-solution hydroponic hops greenhouses
- One million square foot cannabis production facility to be built in Australia
- Dutch go crazy on weed...duckweed that is
- North America’s first scientific paper on how to produce cannabis under controlled environment
- Tomato and lettuce intercropping in a soilless system
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: New organic management resource availableIncreasingly aware how food purchases affect their health and the environment, consumers are changing the way they eat. Sales of organic products in the United States totaled $47 billion in 2016, an increase of nearly $3.7 billion from 2015. But demand for many organic staples continues to outstrip domestic.....
UNH to develop strawberry varieties specifically for U.S. organic productionScientists with the New Hampshire Agricultural Experiment Station at the University of New Hampshire have launched a research project that aims to develop the first varieties of strawberries specifically designed for organic agriculture in the United States.The organic strawberry varieties will be developed.....
US: Aquaponics Association calls on NOSB to retain organic eligibilityThe Aquaponics Association submitted its official comment to the NOSB ahead of the Fall 2017 Meeting, at which it will vote on aquaponics' organic future. The Association will also deliver web comments later this month. Here is the state of the Association's Aquaponic and Hydroponic Organic.....
November 8, St. Louis
US (MO): Organic transition for commercial-scale farmsHigh consumer demand for organic food translates to a need for more acres under organic management. This workshop will teach you how organic systems work and give you an outlook on the organic marketplace. Whether you’re considering a switch to an organic system, want to create a split operation, or are.....
Jason Arnold, Upstart University: