Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "In indoor ag, every project demands a unique approach"
- Hokkaido greenhouse to enable production in the "coldest city on earth"
- "Biochar boosts tropical but not temperate crop yields'
- Swedish project studies year-round cultivation of tasty strawberries with LEDs
- Spain: Greenhouse builder J.Huete expands into new premises
Top 5 - last week
- "Horticulture production in India has exploded"
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What are the start-up costs of a greenhouse business?
- US(AZ): Civic Farms to break ground on 20,000 sq. ft. vertical farm at Biosphere 2
- Australia: Learn how the deleafing robot can reduce labor cost
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
June 6, 2017
US: Webinar presents results of Organic Transition SurveyThe organic sector continues to grow and more producers are transitioning their operation to organic. What motivates these producers? What are the major challenges during transition? And what resources do they need to support the transition? This webinar will present the results of a national survey of.....
April 25, Gainesville
US (FL): UF/IFAS networking event to focus on organic agricultureAs organic food goes mainstream, more small farms are looking to get into the industry, says Jim DeValerio, agriculture agent for Bradford County with the University of Florida Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences Extension program.“We’ve seen growing demand in small farm communities for more.....
May 10-11, Perryville
US (AR): Planning for success for vegetable producersWith support from the Southern Extension Risk Management Center and Southern Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education, NCAT and Heifer International are offering back-to-back workshops for vegetable producers.Workshop sessions on the first day will include a discussion of financial management,.....
Certified organic operations in US market continues to growThe U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) announced new data indicating the organic industry continues to grow domestically and globally, with 24,650 certified organic operations in the United States, and 37,032 around the world.The 2016 count of U.S. certified organic farms and businesses reflects a 13.....
India: Arunachal launches organic missionArunachal Pradesh has taken a major leap forward towards sustainable agriculture practices for producing healthy and quality food crops with the Union Minister of State for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Giriraj Singh launching the State Organic Mission in a function at Banquet Hall on Saturday. With.....
Video for certified organic handlers