Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "In indoor ag, every project demands a unique approach"
- Hokkaido greenhouse to enable production in the "coldest city on earth"
- "Biochar boosts tropical but not temperate crop yields'
- Swedish project studies year-round cultivation of tasty strawberries with LEDs
- Spain: Greenhouse builder J.Huete expands into new premises
Top 5 - last week
- "Horticulture production in India has exploded"
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What are the start-up costs of a greenhouse business?
- US(AZ): Civic Farms to break ground on 20,000 sq. ft. vertical farm at Biosphere 2
- Australia: Learn how the deleafing robot can reduce labor cost
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
new research on effect of biochar in open field crops:
"Biochar boosts tropical but not temperate crop yields'For years it has been promoted as a soil additive to increase crop yields. A new study casts doubt on that view, finding that biochar only improves crop growth in the tropics, with no yield benefit at all in the temperate zone.The team of researchers gathered data from more than 1,000 empirical observations.....
India: Large microirrigation project for JainJain Irrigation Systems Limited has been awarded the Poorigali Integrated Micro Irrigation Project by Govt. of Karnataka through National Competitive Bidding. The path-breaking irrigation project is based on the concept of "Resource To Root™", globally pioneered and promoted by Jain Irrigation which will.....
"Retractable cooling house perfect fit for high temperature horticulture"VIDEO Greenhouses and other controlled environment agriculture practices are often advertised as the solution to grow year round in any climate and in any location. Richard Vollebregt of Cravo however, believes that his retractable cooling houses are a better solution for growers in hot climate countries. "A.....
The never ending story of a Spanish greenhouse on the British Virgin Islands: