Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Plantlab says it has a patent on indoor farming
- CAN (ON): St. Michel ready to prepare next generation of Leamington growers
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- Here's why you should close your windows in case of storm
- Dutch growers take advantage of new dehumidification techniques
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New board game helps children eat vegetablesEvery parent dreams of having fun during dinner, but the reality is often different. Are your children picky eaters? Do they refuse to eat anything green, resulting in them not eating a balanced meal? The board game De Reis van 5 (The trip of five) wants to change that.You and your children become pirates,.....
new EFSA guidance provides advice
Assessing allergenicity of GM plantsEFSA has published supplementary guidance on allergenicity to further strengthen risk assessment of genetically modified (GM) plants. The document considers new scientific and regulatory developments, complementing recommendations in existing guidance and regulations.What are the key points?The new guidance.....
Report finds half of Canadians not eating enough fruit & vegThe present inclination of Canadians towards health and wellness, as well as rising awareness towards the functionality of vegetables and fruits ingredients has compelled the growth of the market in various regions across the nation says a new report titled, "Vegetables and Fruit - Canada - May 2017".Only.....
UK: Nuffield ‘Farming Fit For Food’ conference highlights need for collaborationFood and farming industries were told to work together to make their voices heard by government bodies at the Nuffield ‘Farming Fit for Food’ conference on 8 June, in order to tackle diet related health issues once and for all.Over 500 delegates heard from industry experts who warned that change must come.....