Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Plantlab says it has a patent on indoor farming
- CAN (ON): St. Michel ready to prepare next generation of Leamington growers
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- Here's why you should close your windows in case of storm
- Dutch growers take advantage of new dehumidification techniques
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
California woman finds frog in her saladA woman from San Dimas California says she still feels sick a week later after finding a frog in her salad which she ordered at BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse in West Covina earlier this month. Shawna Cepeda was dining with her family and was about four bites into a salad when she noticed the food tasted a.....
US (CA): Customers find mouse peeking head through tomatoesUsually, when you go to the grocery store, you’re not expecting to see any rodents.But in Stockton, customers were surprised by one while picking up tomatoes.In a video, you can see at least one mouse peeking its head through a bunch of tomatoes.A customer says he made the discovery Sunday night at a Food 4.....
new EFSA guidance provides advice
Assessing allergenicity of GM plantsEFSA has published supplementary guidance on allergenicity to further strengthen risk assessment of genetically modified (GM) plants. The document considers new scientific and regulatory developments, complementing recommendations in existing guidance and regulations.What are the key points?The new guidance.....
EFSA public consultation: epidemiological studies and pesticidesEFSA has opened a public consultation on its scientific opinion looking at the use of epidemiological studies in risk assessment of pesticides.The opinion examines the methodological limitations that affect the quality of such studies and makes recommendations on how to improve their quality and reliability.....
July 21, Augusta
US: Produce safety training available to Maine growersKennebec County Soil & Water Conservation District, in collaboration with the Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry, AgMatters LLC, and University of Maine Cooperative Extension, will be hosting a Produce Safety Alliance Grower Training on Friday, July 21, 2017, in Augusta, ME.The.....
Ben Burgers, Roveg Fruit: